What's new

Replacing SXK to DNA 60 board advice.

I don't want you guys to misunderstand. I really do appreciate your help. I just don't think I can do a soldering job that small. I don't have the right equipment and I don't have enough proficiency to have confidence that I can do something that small.
Honestly, I think soldering a new switch is a less fiddly job than soldering a new PCB to the board. Can get really messy if you have remnants of the previous wires in there. Really it needs the same kit and dexterity.

You might need to find someone in the US that can do it. Have a look on Billet Box Bay on Facebook

Hello

I replaced the board according to the scheme given here on the forum. Everything is fine at first, but after some time everything blocks up. Sam moves to 60 W and does not respond to touch. There is a screwed atomizer but it does not show ohms. It does not respond to touch by buttons from the Billet Box and buttons on the board.

Sorry for english but that's translated.

16019213248989008085187108237254.jpg

That sounds like your positive circuit is shorted - either because of the '+' switch, or because of the wiring at the DNA board

Do you have a multimeter?

I have a multimeter. The problem does not occur immediately, only after a while. As if there would be a blockage. After removing the wires, it seems to unlock and works on the buttons from the board. everything done according to the scheme from the forum. Replaced wires.

Sounds like the switch is faulty - sometimes they get a layer of juice build up underneath - pretty easy to replace, but you have to be careful of position, and avoid too much solder

I dropped my BB and the fall caused the wire leading to the + button to break. Every other thing is fine. I will have to take out the board and have it soldered. Unfortunately I am not into soldering. Seems I will continue with the current wattage indefinitely. Anybody in the UK who can help me out?

I dropped my BB and the fall caused the wire leading to the + button to break. Every other thing is fine. I will have to take out the board and have it soldered. Unfortunately I am not into soldering. Seems I will continue with the current wattage indefinitely. Anybody in the UK who can help me out?
PMed...

Bit of help needed. I was sealing my new BB and when I went to test fire it wouldn’t turn on. Turns out I couldn’t turn it on as neg wire has snapped on my switch. Any help would be great. I’m clueless with wiring etc.

Attachments

• A9040067-2295-4B40-AC0B-33F180403EF9.jpeg
    A9040067-2295-4B40-AC0B-33F180403EF9.jpeg
    927 KB · Views: 158
Bit of help needed. I was sealing my new BB and when I went to test fire it wouldn’t turn on. Turns out I couldn’t turn it on as neg wire has snapped on my switch. Any help would be great. I’m clueless with wiring etc.

Lookd like the neg needs soldered back on to the switch should be a 2min job if you have a soldering iron or check the modders part of the forum for a members called @KytanDale or @domejunky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom