What's new

PP the new BB rip off?

Its performance is no where near to a billet box. It leaks and I got a whistling with the airflow. Would not recommend. It looks nice is the only good thing I can say about it.

Have you got one rew?

Have you got one rew?

Unfortunately, yes. Highly disappointing. It has a mini type of Boro tank which takes Nautilus coils which made me hopeful it would perform well. Pal 2 works much better.

Unfortunately, yes. Highly disappointing. It has a mini type of Boro tank which takes Nautilus coils which made me hopeful it would perform well. Pal 2 works much better.

Sorry it didnt live up to expectations. I have the Pal2 and am so far very happy with it but I went for the BB Bantam instead of going for this as well.

Sorry it didnt live up to expectations. I have the Pal2 and am so far very happy with it but I went for the BB Bantam instead of going for this as well.

Wise choice I would say. It looks like the Bantam has far more going for it.

The original pal was definitely influenced by the BB, 510 holding the boro in place.
1554331927682.jpeg
1554331944505.jpeg

Its performance is no where near to a billet box. It leaks and I got a whistling with the airflow. Would not recommend. It looks nice is the only good thing I can say about it.
The PAL II is better then ?

Can someone kindly measure the centre of 510 to the closest side please
On the pal 1 pro

Last edited:
Or better still what the measurements are of the Pal one pro tank is ie 2ml and 3ml tanks

Back
Top Bottom