What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

I hear ya, but it's a bit expensive for an ugly aluminium box, truth be told. Never been a fan of Signature Tips stuff.

Reading the specs, silver plating on brass parts, keep it. Solid silver or Silver on copper I'd have considered it, but brass?!?

Reading the specs, silver plating on brass parts, keep it. Solid silver or Silver on copper I'd have considered it, but brass?!?

i hear ya fella im well happy with my one though :D im thinking about picking up a 2nd one at some point ;)

@Gsmit1 How is the clutch? I've um and ah'ed over it for quite a while.
Like I said above. Exceptional performer. I mean without all the instruments how hard something hits can be kinda subjective, but this one hits you between the eyes. It's a monster. The only minor con for me is that you really have to put the battery in first. Unless you took the contact strip out and bent it a little looser, but it's not a big deal.

Peronally I like the looks, but the squared off corners aren't the very most comfortable ever. On the other hand it's REALLY small. Not that much bigger than a 21700 so it's not UNcomfortable either. I prefer thumb firing it.

Last edited:
How is that Requiem? Mine is out for delivery today.
Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I guess you've got yours by now. I'm really enjoying it, super easy to build on and squonks like a dream. Stick to a max of 2.5mm ID though. :)

Back
Top Bottom