What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

Enjoy the beer Jon :D I'm on tender-hooks here waiting for the OH to get home, then it might be a few beers later to celebrate or drown my sorrows :S
Keep us updated.
Told you the Phenom Mini is a gud un. [emoji6]
Really like the Innis and Gunn beers. If I was up Edinburgh way I would be in a proper mess. Especially if it's on draught.

The Oddball Collection... one-offs that don't fit into my Purges and BJ Boxmods Collections...

IMG_1427.JPG

Here we have a Caravela, OverLord, Antique Dragon, Vindicator and lastly the NATO

Keep us updated.
Told you the Phenom Mini is a gud un. [emoji6]
Really like the Innis and Gunn beers. If I was up Edinburgh way I would be in a proper mess. Especially if it's on draught.

I can confirm that Innis and Gunn is on draught at various locations in Edina.......:D:D:D:D

Finally gave in and got some ni80 to try and calm this mad bastard down a bit[emoji23]
20190613_152454.jpeg

Gotta admit, I swithered on the group buy before I decided I didn't need the crazy fecker for anything other than scaring the neighbourhood cats away from shitting on my lawn... hope the beast is tamed a little with the new wire :D

Gotta admit, I swithered on the group buy before I decided I didn't need the crazy fecker for anything other than scaring the neighbourhood cats away from shitting on my lawn... hope the beast is tamed a little with the new wire :D
I am not sure I would go as far as tamed, slightly more manageable possible [emoji848]
And to be totally honest I don't need it for anything (neighbour's don't have cats) but it's good fun!![emoji6][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom