What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

I will say that it is a VERY efficient Mod, beautifully contoured and so comfortable in the hand. It's certainly THE one to make me rethink my impending Spending Spree :)

I will say that it is a VERY efficient Mod, beautifully contoured and so comfortable in the hand. It's certainly THE one to make me rethink my impending Spending Spree :)
Much prefer the look of these over the palms too. Far more elegant ;).

Shhhhhhh ;) Don't tell anyone............. I ordered something today and to my amazement, there was exactly what I wanted, sitting ready to be shipped!!!!

Hurrah says I :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
Pics when it arrives.

Shhhhhhh ;) Don't tell anyone............. I ordered something today and to my amazement, there was exactly what I wanted, sitting ready to be shipped!!!!

Hurrah says I :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
Pics when it arrives.
Ooh. Interesting.

@the_atomic_fart MCM Underground arrived today, forgot to take pics but it was filthy! Gave it an ultrasonic and a quick polish up and it came up not too bad - it's a well used mod and has some battle scars to the delrin, but it works perfectly :) Running a set of Smut's aliens at 0.38 and it's a feisty wee bugger, can't get over just how small it is, makes the VCP seem massive!
IMG_20180125_201029179.jpg
IMG_20180125_201051517.jpg
IMG_20180125_201109918.jpg
IMG_20180125_201131896.jpg
IMG_20180125_201410724.jpg

@the_atomic_fart MCM Underground arrived today, forgot to take pics but it was filthy! Gave it an ultrasonic and a quick polish up and it came up not too bad - it's a well used mod and has some battle scars to the delrin, but it works perfectly :) Running a set of Smut's aliens at 0.38 and it's a feisty wee bugger, can't get over just how small it is, makes the VCP seem massive!

That's a real gem mate. I'm liking the look of it a lot.
With that atty and those coils it must be a first class vape.
Well envious!!!!!
Small series mechs are just great, no one expects a dinky thing to produce that much vapour!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom