What's new

Originals

MavicP

Achiever
Hi Apes, I'm hovering over the button to buy a Firebald on Evolution Vaping, question is, can I use my SXK Vapeshell in it, or will I need to find an original Vapeshell...? Evo don't have any but Vapetime do... at £59.99...!

Ooh Exciting! You should be fine. I’ve tried the clone Vapeshell in mine and it was fine. Sxk boros work well too

Nice one @Discomatt i was just wondering if it would be like putting Yugo tyres on a Ferrari...:D
I'll get an original, but the UK prices do make the eyes water...!

Nice one @Discomatt i was just wondering if it would be like putting Yugo tyres on a Ferrari...:D
I'll get an original, but the UK prices do make the eyes water...!
To be honest I only put the clones in my sxk version but I have tried them all in the original too. The vapetime price is the best you’ll find anywhere for the Vapeshell I believe. The clone vapes pretty identically but the original fits together properly and has much better deck screws.

Am excited for you. It’s a lovely thing :)

I've gone and done it.
My ocd would have plagued the life out of me, with an original BB and a clone Vapeshell.
We're only here once, so wtf. It's a wee treat to myself...:)2

Have to disagree with you about using SXK Boros though. The authentic one is a far better proposition and far more substantial. Yes, you can use the SXK one, but treat yourself to a real one when you can :)

Back
Top Bottom