What's new

new to mech help

You need to get them glowing evenly, then let them go cold, then test the resistance.

You need to get them glowing evenly, then let them go cold, then test the resistance.
ok cheers i will try that. i have tried 5 sets of coils in it but didnt glow any of them yet. i was so close to throwing my toys out the pram

Bedded in like all coils on rebuildables - glowed, strummed, coil jig rubbed up the centre, squeezed with ceramic tweezers until both coils glow evenly from the centre outwards, and ramp up the same as each other.

Is the Drop authentic? Which mech did you buy?

ni80 will read lower than they are untill you dry fire them then check them again after they have cooled down then they should read nearer to what they said on the pack they came in maybe have a play with those coils in the drop on a regulated mod untill your happy and comfortable with how they work :2thumbsup:

ni80 will read lower than they are untill you dry fire them then check them again after they have cooled down then they should read nearer to what they said on the pack they came in maybe have a play with those coils in the drop on a regulated mod untill your happy and comfortable with how they work :2thumbsup:
sadly my only regulated device is not a sqounker and im not sure how to drip lol.
usually i dont have this problem and i realised why. my coilmaster was saying low and i thought it meant the ohms were to low for it to fire but it meant the battery was to low on power. usually i only check the resisstance just before i wick.

IMO the pulse works best with single coil atty's, otherwise the battery won't last too long.

Back
Top Bottom