What's new

New Mech Mod!

3 of 6, all different builds to suit the battery types they sit on top of. I like the drop, tried quite a few others. Gave up chasing unicorns quite some time ago, it only leads to disappointment.

3 of 6, all different builds to suit the battery types they sit on top of. I like the drop, tried quite a few others. Gave up chasing unicorns quite some time ago, it only leads to disappointment.

Lol fair enough. I prefer either the Wasp Nanos build deck cause I have both the RDA, RDTA and soon the RTA variant. Also quite like using velocity decks and clamp post decks.

See!! You like what you like, I also have one on the topside dual in squonk mode, gotta appreciate leak-free squonking :D

See!! You like what you like, I also have one on the topside dual in squonk mode, gotta appreciate leak-free squonking :D

I’m looking into getting either the Rage Squonk or Furyan Mech squonk with a Bruce Pro Innovations Yellow Jacket duel coil RDA that rivals the Wasp Nano single coil set up.

If you're running dual coil rda's on a squonker it usually pays to have a dual battery mod under it, dual coilers tend to slam batteries quite quickly, my pulse bf mostly lives in its box these days.

If you're running dual coil rda's on a squonker it usually pays to have a dual battery mod under it, dual coilers tend to slam batteries quite quickly, my pulse bf mostly lives in its box these days.

Yea I rarely run duel coils on a single battery squonk cause of how quickly it drains the battery. The Rage is a duel battery squonker but only 18650s, the Furyan is a single battery that takes up to 21700s. With the Furyan and a case of 2 40Ts it should last the day even when powering a duel coil set up.

Take up vaping they said, you'll save a fortune they said, then I tripped over shinyitus and fell down the rabbit hole.... If I could stop falling for tube mechs I'd be all set. LOL

Take up vaping they said, you'll save a fortune they said, then I tripped over shinyitus and fell down the rabbit hole.... If I could stop falling for tube mechs I'd be all set. LOL
About 3 weeks ago I thought I need a tube, just to add to the collection as I didn't have any
3 weeks later and 3 more tubes and just caught myself trawling FT for another!!!
It's a slippery slope [emoji23]

It's a slippery slope
emoji23.png

The overlord styled is on 2fdeal if you need a push :D

Back
Top Bottom