What's new

New colour SXK70w

From yosencig see link above from @paulw

They're only $69 each anyway! Bargain
Plus postage! I looked at the black BBs on yosen, but it worked out cheaper from 2fdeal as they don't charge for shipping. I'd say if they haven't got it already they'll be getting it in soon [emoji106]

Edit: 2fdeal, not 2fvape, d'oh! [emoji39]

Last edited:
Ugh! I feel a little bit sick now. Just forked out $129 for the same colour dna60 in a slightly inebriated impulse buy on Monday. 20th May was the deadline fo rme to stop blowing cash on vape gear btw. LOL.

I've been waiting a month for yosen to ship my black bb order when they said they had it in stock. Still not shipped. Granted they are replying to all my emails and are supposed to be shipped me a dober 70w instead tomorrow, I still as of now had not had a good experience with that website lol. Wait for a group buy or go with 3fvape when they get them in stock.

Open a PP conflict and either it will be sent very fast or you get your money back, better than to be told "yeah tomorrow for sure" etc

If you are going to do a group by get it direct from SXK not through a middle man.

Order from hotecig I got my silver one from them, cost $4 for shipping, but I had it in my hands 10 days after it shipped. They have the bronze in dna 60 & sxk 70 flavours, plus all panels, rba, spare boros etc.

From looking around at other sites, they're not likely to ship until around 7th June onwards.

Back
Top Bottom