What's new

Muliple BB owners advice (perhaps obvious to some)

I own 4 BB's and recently I have had a fair few items to review so they have been neglected somewhat and 2 of them have been left standing unused, I'm all caught up with reviews so decided to put fresh builds in only to find the cotton slots were saturated and on further inspection juice had started to leak behind the screen.

This is probably obvious to many but most atty's left standing unused for some time tend to leak.
(I also have a few RTA's that got ignored and leaked)

Fortunately I caught mine in time as I inspected the inside of the screen housing the rubber seal had done it's job and a quick clean up was all that was required.

Lesson learned is remove store the Boro's separately if they are going to be unused also replace the cotton in your condensation plug regularly especially MTL (I change mine every 2 or 3 days when in normal use).

Just thought I would share in case there are other knobs like me :12:

If any of our's are out of rotation, I always have removed Boros as a matter of course, hence the need for my recent purchase :)

Great advice Simon and something i am guilty of too. A very timely reminder says he "checking on his not used for a few days half full tanks"

I've learned my lesson hopefully, I won't plug my Boro Storage Stand here - oops I just did :5:

On another note, I am finally working on the BB Guide so will include this in it.

My one's are in constant use, but they still get a strip down every few days though.
It's all part of the hobbyist nature of Billet Box.

Back
Top Bottom