What's new

Mobb Mini bridge

rj267

Postman
Has anyone been lucky enough to get their hands on one? The reviews look very promising although I’d like to think so at the price point. Sxk just released their clone so I ordered one and some inserts to see what all the fuss was about.

Has anyone been lucky enough to get their hands on one? The reviews look very promising although I’d like to think so at the price point. Sxk just released their clone so I ordered one and some inserts to see what all the fuss was about.

Not buying much at the moment bud. Interested to know how the clone performs though.

I just put an order through for a clone mobb, although I'm unsure if it's got the upgraded posts from the mini or not.. Will have to wait and see

If its any good I'll drop an order for the silver aswell just for the crown clout

6CE56142-2556-4FD8-A93B-DA9152FEDEAE.jpeg

Not the best pic but it arrived. Will see how I get on..

I received my gold one yesterday, didn’t get the inserts bu loving it so much I’m thinking of ordering a silver one and some pins just in case

airflow is smooth, works perfect in my abyss or billet box

I received my gold one yesterday, didn’t get the inserts bu loving it so much I’m thinking of ordering a silver one and some pins just in case

airflow is smooth, works perfect in my abyss or billet box

Where did you order from and how long did it take ?

I ordered mine with the MTL pins from 3fvape. Took 7days from the day it was shipped. Awesome bit of kit. Flavour is probably the best I’ve had.

I ordered mine with the MTL pins from 3fvape. Took 7days from the day it was shipped. Awesome bit of kit. Flavour is probably the best I’ve had.

Awesome cheers, need to get one ordered to test
I was going to ask if you bothered with the extra pins

Yes mate I got the MTL pin set (there is also an RDL-DL set). Think they were an extra 10 or so. I’m gonna have to tinker with the 1.2 pin as it actually feels a bit tighter but jeez the flavour on this thing is top class.

Back
Top Bottom