What's new

MF bridge.......wanted

Have you you any of the 0.5 ohm ceramic coils @rew ? They are supposed to be much better although personally i have not tried them as i prefer a DTL vape.

Have been using MF Bridge with 1.3 ohm ceramic coils for a few days. Coil took a good while to break in. I'm not blown away by this coil tbh. Flavour is quite good, but for me it's nothing to get really excited about. You just don't get the depth of flavour you get from a rebuildable. Ok, that's probably not a fair comparison, but I was hoping for it to get close. I think that if they brought out a 1ohm version, this may work better. Anyway, will see what the lifespan is like on the coil when it gives up.
If mine ever arrives I’ll give you a comparison against the pal with the classic.
I’m warming to the combo actually. It’s basicaly the artery with a big battery which ain’t a bad thing when I’m away and it seems to have stabilised now too.

Have you you any of the 0.5 ohm ceramic coils @rew ? They are supposed to be much better although personally i have not tried them as i prefer a DTL vape.

Have heard they are the ones to get. Have some on order from FT.

If mine ever arrives I’ll give you a comparison against the pal with the classic.
I’m warming to the combo actually. It’s basicaly the artery with a big battery which ain’t a bad thing when I’m away and it seems to have stabilised now too.

Cheers Matt. Keep us updated. Much appreciated

Just like to add that MF bridge full kit has the option for a really tight draw. The bridge itself works really well, but could do with some more coil options for MTL.

Just like to add that MF bridge full kit has the option for a really tight draw. The bridge itself works really well, but could do with some more coil options for MTL.
The target mini2 with the vm tank seems to come with new euc tea fibre coils. States for salts so looks like this could be a new mtl coil. Can’t find a release date though

Blimey it is tight isn’t it! I’m on the two hole version and I feel it needs a tad more air

So it seems the two hole mtl plug had a hole not fully drilled through hence way way too tight for me. Sorted that now and still no flavour :(. Great draw though but I’d equate the flavour to the nord 1.4 coil. :(

Back
Top Bottom