What's new

Mesh

tanglewood

Achiever
Does anyone use mesh in thier bb, I was looking at bear liar mods yesterday and they do a mesh rta for the billet box, called the grizzly.
I also believe that there was one called the mistery carto. Or has anyone ever built a mesh build on one of the standard rtas, exocet etc.

Recently someone here adapted a mesh coil for the Vapeshell using a small amount of cotton on the juice intake holes. It seemed to work ok.

You should be able to do a mesh build in any device, it just takes a bit of thought. There are definitely videos on You Tube, showing how to do it.
At the moment, I'm enjoying the flavour from what I have in the Billet Box, (2 VapeShells and an Insider), but one of these days my inquisitive streak will get the better of me - and I have mesh lying around...;)

IF you can find one, The BBGen by Sturm is amazing. Sadly they’re as rare as Hen’s Teeth due to being limited edition of 100 made.

IF you can find one, The BBGen by Sturm is amazing. Sadly they’re as rare as Hen’s Teeth due to being limited edition of 100 made.
Typical of the bb, limited numbers of certain atties

No actually on this occasion it was little to do with BBV and more to do with the collaboration between Sturm and VWM.
Shame as it really is a very effective Genesis style bridge. They very occasionally do come to the second hand market but command hefty prices.

Someone has just had a bridge made to take the Smok Nord mesh premade coils called the North Bridge
Only 75 been made so far but there is another run coming soon I believe

@tanglewood :) Have you tried any of the NextGen/Nextiny/Nextera devices?
If so......... The BBGen is basically the inside of a NextEra with the Open Juice Flow base, adapted to fit into a Boro.

Back
Top Bottom