What's new

Mech squonk low resistance build (0.08)

Chalk it down to experience.
Unless you know exactly what your doing and what your batteries are capable of, dont go stupid low with your builds.
Thanks bellyman. Battery is now out and putting the rda back on the building deck up to a safer .2 until I have more experience with the squonk

Thanks bellyman. Battery is now out and putting the rda back on the building deck up to a safer .2 until I have more experience with the squonk

On a single battery, stay above 0.25, just to be on the safe side.

Hi Joe, there is no need for sarcastic comments, I joined this forum expecting to get some useful advise from experienced vapers not comments like that. Bit let down by a lot of you on this forum to be honest
They is every need for it in most cases to drum it home to the idiots that don't listen and I know your not one of those people from your reply but the amount of people we see coming on the forum putting themselves in danger and don't seem to care means you are gonna get replys like that just don't take it to heart bud your doing the right thing and staying safe and that's all that matters

On a single battery, stay above 0.25, just to be on the safe side.
Okay thanks. Curious how many wraps I would need if I stayed with the 20 gauge competition would probably have to have a least 10 or is it difficult to say without actually checking on ohm meter?

Okay thanks. Curious how many wraps I would need if I stayed with the 20 gauge competition would probably have to have a least 10 or is it difficult to say without actually checking on ohm meter?

Use this calculator to tell you how many wraps. It looks like about 10 on a single coil, 20 on a dual.
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?r=0.27&awg=20

But that 20 guage stuff will take alot of ramping up to get hot.
Thinner wire will give you better results.

They is every need for it in most cases to drum it home to the idiots that don't listen and I know your not one of those people from your reply but the amount of people we see coming on the forum putting themselves in danger and don't seem to care means you are gonna get replys like that just don't take it to heart bud your doing the right thing and staying safe and that's all that matters
Thanks mattyk, yeah I get where your coming from I guess a lot of you on here have seen this a hundred times before and getting pissed off with peoples stupidity...
I wouldnt normally dare go below .2 this is my first time with comp wire as well as a squonk so thought definitely worth asking the pros on planet of the vapes see what advise I get!

Thanks mattyk, yeah I get where your coming from I guess a lot of you on here have seen this a hundred times before and getting pissed off with peoples stupidity...
I wouldnt normally dare go below .2 this is my first time with comp wire as well as a squonk so thought definitely worth asking the pros on planet of the vapes see what advise I get!
Not pissed off more worried for the person's saftey and the image it sends about vaping when you see them in the news claiming it's the battery's fault and not there's [emoji5] and if it was me I'd drop that wire in the bin and get over to stealthvape for some brochrome 24g for that mech it's the best wire for it and will be a great vape [emoji6]

Hi Joe, there is no need for sarcastic comments, I joined this forum expecting to get some useful advise from experienced vapers not comments like that. Bit let down by a lot of you on this forum to be honest

Don't take it to heart, along with some very very good advice (and some genuine kindness, help and generosity) you'll always get some sarcasm and silliness. ... you rarely get one without the other around here. ;)

... it's just how we roll. :D

Back
Top Bottom