What's new

Mech Clones

I'm not the most dedicated of polishers either, I've pencilled in when the good lady disappears for her spa weekend at the beginning of May for a big polish session next.

I'll have a proper look again, see if I can find it, I had a quick snoop earlier but failed. I'll PM you if I come across it :D

I don't use low builds, and am a lazy bugger, so two out of the three mech tubes I use regularly are Stainless Steel - the AV Able clone, and a polished SS Timesvape Dreamer.

My other tube is 22mm, a Kryptonite Vapours CAM mod which is copper, but ceracoated orange with a black/orange splatter button and a Hadaly on top. Tasteful eh?

I haven't bought a clone for a while but FT reviews are a friend, Kindbright was good if you were looking at 3fVape.
But yes as Speedy says SS is good down to 0.2 with a good 'un but you risk it being shit due to the material, Brass and copper for lower...
I have four of these lovely buggers https://www.fasttech.com/p/7039000 so can recommend them and I rarely recommend stuff, whack a kennedy on it and you are in heaven.
That's what I settled on after trying shitloads of them back in the day as I vape 0.2-0.25.
I fucking love tubemechs but now I'm squonking they don't get a look in.

*edit* speedypants didn't say that but my mind is addled, so lower builds need brass or copper. Fuck brass and copper and fuck the King.
Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg

*double edit* Didn't answer the question, I would only buy a clone from ebay if it was Kindbright or Sxk or YFTK, named clones. Otherwise it is hit and miss and you will be binning a lot of shit and potentially shorting batteries which will lead to swearing and hot garden dashing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom