What's new

Kennedy ruby 25 absolutely zero flavour??

Themartintribe

Postman
so I have built and wicked my stunning ruby 25 but have absolutely no flavour whatsoever. I have no idea why. I’ve watched loads of tutorials and have a 0.19 Alien build in it. Sony vtc5a battery.
Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks

Post pix of the build please.

How far above the airholes are your coils??

And did you swab out the atty and tube before use?

Post pix of the build please.

How far above the airholes are your coils??

And did you swab out the atty and tube before use?
Here’s some pics
Yep all cleaned before use

Attachments

• 351FE27D-B244-483B-B375-18E3460D8C26.jpeg
    351FE27D-B244-483B-B375-18E3460D8C26.jpeg
    808.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 1064CBA7-DE1D-4B2C-BDAC-E20E18BE7377.jpeg
    1064CBA7-DE1D-4B2C-BDAC-E20E18BE7377.jpeg
    899.2 KB · Views: 68
OK, you could get the coils a bit closer to the air holes. You want about a mm gap.
Next, go re coil the thing with a less fancy coil, say flattened Ni80 or plain round SS, see if that makes a difference.
Whilst some may say you can use fancy coils on a mech i've not really had much success.
What are them aliens made off??

OK, you could get the coils a bit closer to the air holes. You want about a mm gap.
Next, go re coil the thing with a less fancy coil, say flattened Ni80 or plain round SS, see if that makes a difference.
Whilst some may say you can use fancy coils on a mech i've not really had much success.
What are them aliens made off??
Thanks for the advice I’ll give it a shot!
The coils are made from Kp n80.

so I have built and wicked my stunning ruby 25 but have absolutely no flavour whatsoever. I have no idea why. I’ve watched loads of tutorials and have a 0.19 Alien build in it. Sony vtc5a battery.
Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks
You could also try a tad less cotton [emoji6]

It's a tidy enough looking build, I'm surprised you're getting no flavour.
I agree with @mattyk2010 go lighter with the wicking, if it's too tightly packed in the coils it will mute the flavour.

Get some brochrome in it ! Dual 7 wraps @ 3mm Id should be about 0.23 ohm, with super fast ramp up !

Back
Top Bottom