What's new

Just bought my first mech

Yianno what you mean with number 5 mate. Remember putting a aspire Atlantis on my mech years ago, I wasn’t aware the 510 needed to be protruding. That burnt my finger and taught me a lesson I won’t forget [emoji23]
Hey Lee,
I'm not sure how you got burnt using an Atlantis but I've built on my RDA whilst it was still attached to my mod when I first started and got a really cool coil tattoo on my thumb haha

Thank you all for the replies they were beneficial.

@UKECIGSTORE Thank you for the detailed help. That was helpful. I have a decent idea of Ohms law already, but I didn't think about keeping the contacts clean. I'll also have to make sure I don't over discharge the batteries. I'm not sure how I'll figure that one out though. I guess I'll learn from experience.
Hey Cromulent,
Any time! if you have any questions then be sure to hit us up. I'll help in any way I can :)
Yianno.

I'll also have to make sure I don't over discharge the batteries. I'm not sure how I'll figure that one out though. I guess I'll learn from experience.

At the start just pop the battery out into a charger and monitor it that way, bit of a pita to begin with, but after a short time you'll feel when it isn't hitting as well.

Back
Top Bottom