What's new

Is Me Going Mad,???

Haffy

Initiate
Am I going bonkers, if after getting a Duster Mech and Knuckle RDA, that i want to change to RTA. I haven't seen anything talked about it on POV. I really like RBAs for the flavour and of course the massive clouds, but there are times when all I want to do is sit back and chill while watching a film. Or more importantly when I'm driving. I really like seeing the look of other road users with clouds streaming out of the car but to whip off the cap and drip juice without any covering my legs or car seat or miss seeing the break lights, it's been close a couple of times.

Any thoughts? ???

PS. I'm loving the knuckle-duster duo its gorgeous

Yeah one thought and only one it's not a RTA you need it's a squonk mod, all the joy of your RDA with a bottle underneath it to supply juice at the press of a finger [emoji6]

Also be warned it seems uk police are beginning to clamp down on vaping while driving and although technically not illegal they are pursuing dangerous driving/ driving without due care and attention charges. Might be worth looking at a little stealth vape for the car!

I have to say, driving while dripping is a big no no for me. Shouldn't do it.
I drip at home and use tanks while driving.
There are hundreds of different tanks, squonks etc so no need to be driving whilst trying to drip.
Reckless.

Am I going bonkers, if after getting a Duster Mech and Knuckle RDA, that i want to change to RTA. I haven't seen anything talked about it on POV. I really like RBAs for the flavour and of course the massive clouds, but there are times when all I want to do is sit back and chill while watching a film. Or more importantly when I'm driving. I really like seeing the look of other road users with clouds streaming out of the car but to whip off the cap and drip juice without any covering my legs or car seat or miss seeing the break lights, it's been close a couple of times.

Any thoughts? ???

PS. I'm loving the knuckle-duster duo its gorgeous
Lol. Be like me. I only ever take a vape out with me, however long I'm out, if I'm off visiting some vape shops. Anyway, as I exhale from a vape I can't even see the mods screen, how anyone could drive, too, intriguing's me.

if you must vape. Try a pod set to MTL. Still think the whole idea of vaping and driving is utterly crackers.

Yeah one thought and only one it's not a RTA you need it's a squonk mod, all the joy of your RDA with a bottle underneath it to supply juice at the press of a finger [emoji6]
:20: Got a squonk or two but I do still flood the deck without popping off the cap, anyway I was trying to find out if it was bad maners to cheapen such nice Mech and stray away from hardcore vaping?:16:

Also be warned it seems uk police are beginning to clamp down on vaping while driving and although technically not illegal they are pursuing dangerous driving/ driving without due care and attention charges. Might be worth looking at a little stealth vape for the car!
:20:Maybe they are drippers too! At least I wind down the windows. ;)

Back
Top Bottom