What's new

Is It Worth It.

Just got an email back from vandyvape, re the redesigned gasket for the Boro, they say they'll send out a replacement gasket set. I send a picture of the boro and a shot of the side of the box as proof of ownership, no dramas :D Just email [email protected]

they do the same if your box cracks as well .

ive seen the usual posts you would expect ie dont touch the vanyvape aio because they will crack & go for a BB, hmmm yes & like the BB dont have its issues firstly condensation & then you got leaking onto the board unless you seal a pin, at least if the VV aio develops a crack you just take a pic of said crack & code on on VV aio box & they send a replacement...

Just got an email back from vandyvape, re the redesigned gasket for the Boro, they say they'll send out a replacement gasket set. I send a picture of the boro and a shot of the side of the box as proof of ownership, no dramas :D Just email [email protected]

I got mine a while back, but still haven't tried them to see if they make a difference as the Vessel went back in the box as soon as I got the 520.

like the BB don't have its issues firstly condensation & then you got leaking onto the board unless you seal a pin

I do agree but the source of the condensation issues stem from the bridge not the mod, and just for note, the SXK BB DNA V4 I got from Provapes recently already has the pin sealed, I took mine apart to do the modification and found it had already been done. :2thumbsup: That said I still prefer the approach Cthulhu took and have the control and display on the opposite side to the Boro which also resolves any spill and leaking issues.

Last edited:
I like the look of the Hussar BXR. Clone version by 5AVape out soon.

5avape-hussar-bxr-style-aio-vw-vape-box-mod-black-160w-1-x-18650.jpg

looks a bit like something michael knight would have in his console.

Back
Top Bottom