What's new

Is It Worth It.

I think it's just me wanting a change, i love things that use Boro type tanks. I still love my BB but you can never have enough things. Got my heart set on a Ambition/Sunbox 2.0 Mod, like the style of it but not really heard much about it. Was looking at the Aspire Boxx as well, and as much as i like Aspire i don't think the Boxx is for me, like the Pulse being 21700 so again that's a possibility, though it does look like cheap plastic i do like the Black one, not a fan of the Frosted Ones.

Anyone else noticing the fire button gets quite warm on the Pulse?

Unless you specifically want to use your BB for TC or really, really care about making minor functionality changes then I wouldn't bother. I've recently gone through a short spate of acquiring some DNA mods but, although the TC definitely works well, it hasn't changed me from an unadventurous plain wattage vaper and I get the same Wattage vape from my regular mainstream China mods. After the new toy appeal wore off my DNA mods spend as much time of a shelf as the rest of my stuff.

I'd keep the DNA as a spare and only transplant when/if the old board croaks.

....another vote for the Cthulhu mod - its great and I love the small size. very pocket friendly.

Also, as a cheap and cheerful 2nd Boro device - the SXK Supbox isn't a bad shout - there is a also a DNA 60w version, but I just went for the standard sevo 70w chip, as not really interested in the bells and whistles for tweaking the settings.

Another couple to consider

- Bantam box (basically BB cut in half using 18350 - I have one on order from the slow boat from the Far East
- Delro (SXK version) - also comes in DNA guise - but key difference is that it has a built in LiPo battery (don't have this one, but seriusly considering it)

....another vote for the Cthulhu mod - its great and I love the small size. very pocket friendly.

Also, as a cheap and cheerful 2nd Boro device - the SXK Supbox isn't a bad shout - there is a also a DNA 60w version, but I just went for the standard sevo 70w chip, as not really interested in the bells and whistles for tweaking the settings.

Another couple to consider

- Bantam box (basically BB cut in half using 18350 - I have one on order from the slow boat from the Far East
- Delro (SXK version) - also comes in DNA guise - but key difference is that it has a built in LiPo battery (don't have this one, but seriusly considering it)

Be aware that the Lipo in the SXK Delro has a poor reputation for actual capacity, apparently it's fine for typical MTL but anything higher than that runs down the battery pretty fast.

I think it's just me wanting a change, i love things that use Boro type tanks. I still love my BB but you can never have enough things. Got my heart set on a Ambition/Sunbox 2.0 Mod, like the style of it but not really heard much about it. Was looking at the Aspire Boxx as well, and as much as i like Aspire i don't think the Boxx is for me, like the Pulse being 21700 so again that's a possibility, though it does look like cheap plastic i do like the Black one, not a fan of the Frosted Ones.

just googled this 2.0 mod, bit of a strange looking thing. it looks a bit less bulky than the bb though. but a bit top heavy.

I like the look of the Hussar BXR. Clone version by 5AVape out soon.

5avape-hussar-bxr-style-aio-vw-vape-box-mod-black-160w-1-x-18650.jpg

Just got an email back from vandyvape, re the redesigned gasket for the Boro, they say they'll send out a replacement gasket set. I send a picture of the boro and a shot of the side of the box as proof of ownership, no dramas :D Just email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom