What's new

Is It Worth It.

LordOdin

Veteran
Just wanting your thoughts really. I own a Non DNA Billet Box which works pretty well and although i don't want to be silly spending money on an Original BB is it worth buying the DNA BB, Just fancy another Boro using mod. I have DNA Mods like the Centaurus and Odin which don't get used as a DNA should be used namely TC which i barely use. I have just recently got a DNA 60 Board and screen and thought about upgrading the BB i have but part of me is saying if it isn't broke don't fix it. Kind of stuck with what i want to do. What do you guys think ?. I appreciate all opinions.

As a non TC vaper, DNAs have never appealed to me... well, certain DNA mods have but not because they're DNA.

As a non TC vaper, DNAs have never appealed to me... well, certain DNA mods have but not because they're DNA.

Yeah i am thinking the same way, if i am not going to use DNA Features what's the point. Might just try another brand of AIO that takes Boro style Tanks as i love the concept.

I have the Pulse, a DNA BB and the Cthulhu. They all have their strengths. If I had to choose one, it would be the Cthulhu. Size is all...

Yeah i am thinking the same way, if i am not going to use DNA Features what's the point. Might just try another brand of AIO that takes Boro style Tanks as i love the concept.

Yeah, no point paying a premium for features you won't use.

I love my Pulse with the Cthulhu 520 tank. Seems to last forever with a 21700 battery in it. As @hack400 says though, the Cthulhu AIO would be a great option too. I'll probably end up buying one at some point as well.

There's an Ambition/Sunbox 2.0 Mod that's taken my eye so might opt for one of them, something different plus you get a Molen Bridge with it though i will probably be using the Bishop Cubed i just got.

if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Think the above says it all. If your not using TC you won't notice the difference. If it was me I'd save the DNA60 as a spare should your BB ever need it. To be honest I'm with @hack400, I have the SXK BB DNA and the Cthulhu, if I had to choose between them I'd be hanging onto my Cthulhu.

Cthulhu AIO for me. Maybe the Pulse AIO if you want more battery capacity.

ive only had my aio for few hours & noticed it has tc but i know nadda about that stuff to techie for me plus never used TC before , the aio is great & main reason i chose it over a cthulhu is it takes bigger battery.

I've spaffed a ton of money on various mods over the years. My first DNA was the thelema which I only ever used TC and I think it was worth the money. I also own a pulse with the obligatory crack despite only ever tightening it with my thumbnail. (Replacement in its way)
I also own an SXK BB with the DNA. Haven't used TC yet but just love that chip. Currently using the wick'd bridg'd V2 and the kanger mini it comes with. This is the first mod I've ever owned where I've thought I'm done now.
For me it tops all other purchases and just wished this had been my first mod, but we're all different.
If you have the 70w and it works fine why bother spending.
A lad I work with has the 70w and has just modded with the DNA. Apparently it was an easy and worthwhile upgrade.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Back
Top Bottom