What's new

immortal mods exile hot button

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_biggy

hi im wondering if you can help me ,i have an exile mod ,im having hot button issues,im an experienced vaper and have been vaping mech for years,i run a .12 ohm coil and i use samsung 30t batts,i keep all connections spottles and polish them all the time ,i make sure the terminals on the batts are real tight ,i just cant seem to lose the hot button problem,to me it seems the connection pin that makes contact is to small,i dont know if they brought a new version out where its wider or not but its really putting me off using the mod,i love the mod i just dont like hot fingers,i dont mean just warm i mean its getting hot ,have you any ideas for me as i have tried everything to fix this ,have any of you guys got one with the same problem,there is no short and it vapes i can vape all day its just the fire button gets hot and for a dc device it shouldnt ,thanks guys

Its the rda resting on the fire arm transferring heat. The arm is slightly raised above the deck plate so the rda will be at a slight angle but mostly touching the fire arm, hold it upto the light and you will be able to see a small gap. Try raising the pin so the rda is not touching it to see if that helps. I use asgard mini beauty rings with 1mm atty swirl protectors from ebay to hide the gap on both my exiles but you only need something to stop the rda contacting the fire arm.

hi im wondering if you can help me ,i have an exile mod ,im having hot button issues,im an experienced vaper and have been vaping mech for years,i run a .12 ohm coil and i use samsung 30t batts,i keep all connections spottles and polish them all the time ,i make sure the terminals on the batts are real tight ,i just cant seem to lose the hot button problem,to me it seems the connection pin that makes contact is to small,i dont know if they brought a new version out where its wider or not but its really putting me off using the mod,i love the mod i just dont like hot fingers,i dont mean just warm i mean its getting hot ,have you any ideas for me as i have tried everything to fix this ,have any of you guys got one with the same problem,there is no short and it vapes i can vape all day its just the fire button gets hot and for a dc device it shouldnt ,thanks guys
What kind of coils and how big do you make your coils ?
I use Ni80 fused clapton 4 core 28*4-40 at 0.09 ohm dual. My atty nor the fire button don't even warm up.

I have a feeling its to do with your atty and build. I have at least 50 RDA's the only one which I remember getting too hot is Twisted Messes !

What kind of coils and how big do you make your coils ?
I use Ni80 fused clapton 4 core 28*4-40 at 0.09 ohm dual. My atty nor the fire button don't even warm up.

Attachments

• 20220212_102825.jpg
    20220212_102825.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Its the rda resting on the fire arm transferring heat. The arm is slightly raised above the deck plate so the rda will be at a slight angle but mostly touching the fire arm, hold it upto the light and you will be able to see a small gap. Try raising the pin so the rda is not touching it to see if that helps. I use asgard mini beauty rings with 1mm atty swirl protectors from ebay to hide the gap on both my exiles but you only need something to stop the rda contacting the fire arm.
The RDA shouldn't get that hot mate.

I have a feeling its to do with your atty and build. I have at least 50 RDA's the only one which I remember getting too hot is Twisted Messes !
dont expect a reply as hes only made one post and not logged back in since september 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom