What's new

Immersion Atomizer for Billet bridges/ RBAs

Looks like a clone of the svt tell tank. Made to accommodate the crossbow. Could be wrong though

Surely just use one of the 100’s of tanks on the market then
To my knowledge there isn't another tank capable of using bridges so that comment is not really applicable. BB die hards will be happy to continue using their BBs, but you have to remember that some people do like to diversify & if this allows them to experience BB/bridge type vapes in a tank then great. Seen it being used on a side by side so someone who favours that style of mod can now experience what the BB elite have without forking out £300 for a genuine.

To my knowledge there isn't another tank capable of using bridges so that comment is not really applicable. BB die hards will be happy to continue using their BBs, but you have to remember that some people do like to diversify & if this allows them to experience BB/bridge type vapes in a tank then great. Seen it being used on a side by side so someone who favours that style of mod can now experience what the BB elite have without forking out £300 for a genuine.

It might be quite useful for out and about when you don't want to take a BB with you.

It might be quite useful for out and about when you don't want to take a BB with you.
True & not everybody wants a BB. It's almost as if because it's designed for BB then it can't be used any other way. Stock coils aren't designed for BBs, the adapters are so where do you draw the line. I use my BB most days but the main gear I use is & always will be RTA/RDA so being able to chuck an Exocet in a tank seems a good idea. At least you'll know quicker the feckers leaking :D:D

I’m confused by it. I think @TartanSpartan is right. There are already 1000s of tanks that people can use. Dunno why anybody would want to use a BB atty if they don’t want a BB. Why not just buy a regular tank?

I’m confused by it. I think @TartanSpartan is right. There are already 1000s of tanks that people can use. Dunno why anybody would want to use a BB atty if they don’t want a BB. Why not just buy a regular tank?
What if you enjoy the Exocet or Insider but prefer not to use a BB. If it was shit nobody would be buying or talking about it so there must be some people who like the variation.

Back
Top Bottom