What's new

How to measure your batteries?

Because power doesn't mean clouds, your build, coil and RDA, plus juice means clouds. Chucking watts after clouds is pointless unless you want a really hot uncomfortable vape. 90% of vapers great great flavour and clouds at 30-50w
I seem to remember this being explained to another young man ( venomx) . I thought he was stubborn but he saw sense quicker than this chap. [emoji23]

Because power doesn't mean clouds, your build, coil and RDA, plus juice means clouds. Chucking watts after clouds is pointless unless you want a really hot uncomfortable vape. 90% of vapers great great flavour and clouds at 30-50w
So if i increased the resistance on my single coil and built it diagonally across with more wraps for resistance and lowered the wattage to maybe 60watts theoretically it would have more battery life because its using less amps and more surface area for vapour production?

I also dont want to use the single battery setup anymore because then I'd have to unmarry my batteries and this will fuck them up for when i want to use them in my regulated or stacked mod

This all day & what everybody has advised in all the threads you've started.

So if i increased the resistance on my single coil and built it diagonally across with more wraps for reaistance and lowered the wattage to maybe 60watts theoretically it would have more battery life because its using less amps and more surface area for vapour production?

I also dont want to use the single battery setup anymore because then I'd have to unmarry my batteries and this will fuck them up for when i want to use them in my regulated or stacked mod
Buy more batteris instead of spunking money on gear you have no concept of how to use. Don't swap batteries between mech & reg, I personally do not endorse it. All my mech/reg batteries are marked for use in one or the other.

This all day & what everybody has advised in all the threads you've started.
I dont have the money to go and buy a 300w regulated DNA mod right now so all i can do is figure out a good build for this stacked mech ive got coming.

So if i increased the resistance on my single coil and built it diagonally across with more wraps for resistance and lowered the wattage to maybe 60watts theoretically it would have more battery life because its using less amps and more surface area for vapour production?

An example, I have several mech squonkers, on one I run a Soul S with a .50 spaced 26 gauge round wire build, with my usual 70/30 juice I get all the clouds I want at a cool to warm vape.
Do try a single battery setup first, if you only have 2 batteries then invest in more. 2 isn't enough. I have 6 just for my mechs and another 10 for regulated, others have many more [emoji6]

Nobody has said get a 300w DNA mod & even then it'd be a LiPo as not yet seen a 4 battery DNA. Tell you what pal, up till now I've been polite & tried to advise you correctly. As you choose not to listen I'll now tell you want I think. Your still in nappies as far as vaping is concerned so the sooner you get potty trained the sooner you can use the big boys toys. Till then listen, ask advice, absorb the wealth of information available & then you can take the training pants off & join the grown ups. If you still want to be the big 200w must have clouds guy, goodbye.

An example, I have several mech squonkers, on one I run a Soul S with a .50 spaced 26 gauge round wire build, with my usual 70/30 juice I get all the clouds I want at a cool to warm vape.
Do try a single battery setup first, if you only have 2 batteries then invest in more. 2 isn't enough. I have 6 just for my mechs and another 10 for regulated, others have many more [emoji6]
I have 4 LG HB6 batteries i recently bought from fogstar and i just spent money on a 4 battery charger with voltage reader and ive got like 2p left until my next payday lol

One of the keys to getting good flavour and vapour production is building to suit the RDA. Chamber size, shape and airflow has a lot to do with it. It requires quite a bit of experimentation to get the best from any atty - there is no magic formula, as there are so many variables.

If you use coils with a lot of metal in them, they take longer to ramp up and cool down. This can lead to a weak vape at first, as the coil takes a while to warm up, and to extra burning of your cotton as the coil takes a long time to cool down once you stop vaping and pulling air across it, which cools it.

One key way to get a good vape on a mech is to use a coil that ramps up and cools down really quickly, so it is up to temperature as soon as you start, and producing the optimum amount of vapour as you are taking a draw on it, and it cools down quickly after you stop, which preserves your wick and battery life.

Doubling your voltage can make the "sweet spot" a lot smaller, and requires a bit of experience to get right.

No please explain this shit to me?! I get you can use higher VG juice and other variables but I want fast ramp up time so my vape chucks clouds fast

You’ll find the fastest ramp up with single strand 32 awg wire at 1.6Ω or so and 10w.

Back
Top Bottom