What's new

Help please

And rew says the magic words...and the delivery notice appears in my inbox.

This plan is coming together. Come tomorrow my lovely red Dev panels arrive from France. And the box. And everything bar the Haku.

Odds on me breaking the glass of the tank?

Highly unlikely as it’s not a clone, never broken one... yet [emoji1695]

I went in clone first, then picked up a second hand original BBV. A few guys here keep their eyes peeled so ask @TartanSpartan or @Rob for a heads up.
Good luck with buying authentic from stores, guess you just have to wait unitl Provapes or Evolution get more in stock.

You know me as an Aromamizer user, I get a perfectly acceptable restricted DL from the Exocet atty. Again I bought clone and good luck finding the authentics. There's infor on builds in the subforum.

Ah, fuck ... just remembered that I'm on your ignore list ... I'll not waste my or your time ...
did you just say clone to Mawsley ?

:D

And rew says the magic words...and the delivery notice appears in my inbox.

This plan is coming together. Come tomorrow my lovely red Dev panels arrive from France. And the box. And everything bar the Haku.

Odds on me breaking the glass of the tank?

I haven’t broken one but I find the SXK A tank is always a little harder to pull down. The clear tanks on FT have been great though, I always cut a small piece of kitchen roll to fit behind the tank stops it getting stuck if any juice gets behind there and with the clear tank it’s easy to see if it’s leaked ;)

I haven’t broken one but I find the SXK A tank is always a little harder to pull down. The clear tanks on FT have been great though, I always cut a small piece of kitchen roll to fit behind the tank stops it getting stuck if any juice gets behind there and with the clear tank it’s easy to see if it’s leaked ;)

I'll be using BB ones :)

Back
Top Bottom