What's new

Help please

The box had to be new - tax allowable you see. The rest of the stuff I'm not too fussed about.

Vapeshell going to cope with heavy VG? Looks a bit tiny.

Website me! :D

I personally wouldn’t do vapeshell but the flow or the insider

I’ll pm you some bits

Exo copes with70-75vg ok & bit extra airflow over the Insider (personally) but 2nd the Xeta, clones out in the next week or so.

I run my Vapeshells with 70-80vg and they're fine. (No airflow restrictors fitted).
DL is restricted but a nice vape.
Hope you enjoy it, I poo poo'd Billet Boxes at first and now I have three.

Or if you can get a haku Xeta I’d try that

Looks like I just missed the lucky dip for those. Seems like the kind of thing that'd work for me.

I'll make do with the Insider (when it arrives from Greece!) for the time being.

Looks like I just missed the lucky dip for those. Seems like the kind of thing that'd work for me.

I'll make do with the Insider (when it arrives from Greece!) for the time being.
Likely to be another list in a week or two. 3 lists so far every fortnight.

Well that little splurge has cost a pretty penny. These leaky boxes cost a bit, eh. The only thing I don’t have is a plug. I found one last night but can’t remember where. Not the big blocky things, a simple snap-on facia. Any clues, anyone?

Aaaaaamd another one falls to the dark side [emoji23] Atties are supposed to go on top of the box, not in it. It’s madness.

I really want one mind you. Fucking well jell. [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom