What's new

Good shops for mech mods UK?

AquaticGnu

Postman
Kind of a noob question, but where are some vendors in the UK with a decent range of mechanical mods? I’ve only been using them for the past few months and the vendors I normally use don’t sell them at all

Grey Haze, Superior Vapor and some others I forget.

Steam Island get then in. Although they don't carry a massive amount, so once they are gone they are usually gone. But it might be worth asking if there's something you are after showing as sold out.

https://steamisland.com/

One more related question, are mechs out of fashion now? I’ve only been vaping for a year and a half or so, seems like since I started it’s basically been pods and sub ohm tanks, not many mechs or RBAs

Never been guilty of following fashion so I couldn't really say.

One more related question, are mechs out of fashion now? I’ve only been vaping for a year and a half or so, seems like since I started it’s basically been pods and sub ohm tanks, not many mechs or RBAs

I think they went out of fashion about 5 or 6 years ago.

They were a popular next step after ego setups when the alternative was either a 20w vamo or a mech. I made that move after a few months of vaping and it was a normal progression for many vapers when they moved to rebuildable attys.

By the time regulated devices were hitting 40w the popularity of mechs was in decline and have been a bit niche ever since.

Back
Top Bottom