What's new

Getting a New Billet Box

Thanks guys, The AIO Aspire coils just wouldn't fit, the short part did but the longer part didn't. Only had a glance at the Bridges i have, i know the Vapeshell has a adaptor but wasn't sure on the Insider and Exocet.

SXK Exocet V2 is available at Provapes now.

Thanks @rew I seen it also there is an Insider 2. My journey into the rabbit hole will probably begin this week.

@TartanSpartan is it that bad ?. I have the 1st Insider and the 1st Exocet and not tried either in all honesty. Been using the Nautilus Coils i have. I am impressed with that as the flavour is actually pretty good. New to BB but am liking it.

@TartanSpartan is it that bad ?. I have the 1st Insider and the 1st Exocet and not tried either in all honesty. Been using the Nautilus Coils i have. I am impressed with that as the flavour is actually pretty good. New to BB but am liking it.

You’ll not get much better than an exocet, only thing as good is a mission Krma and a Xeta
The insider 2 isn’t even a copy as the insider 2 never even existed - it’s an sxk creation

You’ll not get much better than an exocet, only thing as good is a mission Krma and a Xeta
The insider 2 isn’t even a copy as the insider 2 never even existed - it’s an sxk creation

Not in a rush to get anything atm, like i said i have the Exocet which is the main one i wanted, infact i have 2 along with the Insider and Vapeshell, The sxk one.

Is the sxk Exocet an exact copy of the original Exocet? Only asking as if I was to get one I'd like to use it with the Kayfun 5 reducers.

Sorry i don't know @mellar88 someone will probably be along to advise you. I have only had the Billet since yesterday Morning.

Back
Top Bottom