What's new

Getting a New Billet Box

LordOdin

Veteran
I am hoping to become a new Billet Box user in the Coming week or so and one is on it's way from China. My questions are 1. How do you check if it's a DNA chip and if not is it easy to replace ?. And 2. You get a Nautilus Coil Adaptor with it but which Nautilus Coils does it take ?. I have the little Nautilus AIO but am thinking it won't be them Coils. Any help or advice always appreciated.

I am hoping to become a new Billet Box user in the Coming week or so and one is on it's way from China. My questions are 1. How do you check if it's a DNA chip and if not is it easy to replace ?. And 2. You get a Nautilus Coil Adaptor with it but which Nautilus Coils does it take ?. I have the little Nautilus AIO but am thinking it won't be them Coils. Any help or advice always appreciated.
If it's 60w it's DNA. If it's 70w it's the proprietry chip from SXK. The DNA60 board can be fitted to the non DNA version. Nautilus coils that fit are the BVC version that fit the original Nautilus Mini, not sure if others do. Pretty sure you get an Atlantis adapter & Kanger mini RBA as well, at least I did on both versions I have. Check out the sealing tutorial as well.

@nwhornet has pretty much smashed it in the above post.
Screw the bottom piece of the aspire bridge onto the coil first,place the coil through the top hole of the boro tank (from the inside of the tank) till the threaded portion is through then screw the longer tube of the bridge onto the coil.Now push the fitted bridge back down through the hole till you push the bottom into the bottom hole of the boro.
Replace the boro screen correctly,rounded corners to the top and fill.
The Aspire BVC coils i use are the 1.6ohm or the 1.8ohm or even the 1.8ohm for nic salts,all for use in the Aspire Nautilus range.

Thanks guys appreciate your aid @Phat Barstood i was thinking about similar ohm coils like you mention, was thinking maybe 1.2 for Salts but 1.8 seems good too, i have stopped using Salts but there are 1or 2 flavours that i like that are not available in Freebase so might get a few of them. There is more to learning about the Billet than i first thought. I couldn't make out on the Chinese Description if it is DNA or not but will find out when it gets here, Looking forward to getting it and having a play, @nwhornet i think it does come with the Kanger adaptor but unsure about the other, will be looking to get a Vape Snail probably clone and an Exocet for my own builds.

@LordOdin i have one or some billet box bridges here i think, but i do t have a billet box. i’ll have a look and see. happy to send them on to you as they are no use to me (i’m thinking it might be an sxk exocet and maybe one other. i’ll have a look when i get the chance).

Thanks @zouzounaki that's very kind of you and i appreciate your offer. The Exocet is really the only one i have looked up and kind of know more about but any bits and pieces are great :)

nautilus coils are nautilus coils for the most part..... the only exception would be the nautilus X 'U coils'

the nautilus AIO takes regular nautilus coils.

I have a few for the little AIO as it was that that got me off the roll-ups and help me quit smoking, got really attached to it. My son has asked for it a few times but i won't part with it. So it will be nice if them coils fit as i have about a dozen that i stocked up on them.

If its a dna 60 it should say rev 4b 60w above the battery slot as the 70w version i had said rev 4b 70w above it. that should be the easist way to see apart from turning the watts all the way to max

Don't forget the North Bridge for Smok Nord 1.4ohm mesh and the ECU bridge from mod factory that takes the drizzle coils from vapresso.

Back
Top Bottom