What's new

First BB

I got my first one a couple of weeks ago @Mitz. Still faffing around trying to find out what works best for me. I'm enjoying it so far but don't think I'll be throwing much money at customising the looks of it though.

and there was an insider , along with the vapeshell and exocet.
There is indeed. Thanks for your help last night mate. Very much appreciated. :)

I got my first one a couple of weeks ago @Mitz. Still faffing around trying to find out what works best for me. I'm enjoying it so far but don't think I'll be throwing much money at customising the looks of it though.

Personally, I think it looks the nuts just as it is. Will change the drip tip at some point for something custom made that looks a bit more sexy in orange and black but I can't see anything else that's worth customising aesthetically. They're already sexy AF. If you're gonna spend money, personally, I think it will be better spent on increasing its capabilities with more coil / rba options.

had to strip mine tonight went haywire .. stuck at 60w ..
so sealed it and gave it a wipe down and clean up .. I was lucky .. still working ..
sxk wow .. lol

There is indeed. Thanks for your help last night mate. Very much appreciated. :)

Personally, I think it looks the nuts just as it is. Will change the drip tip at some point for something custom made that looks a bit more sexy in orange and black but I can't see anything else that's worth customising aesthetically. They're already sexy AF. If you're gonna spend money, personally, I think it will be better spent on increasing its capabilities with more coil / rba options.
Absolutely this. Mine is all black and the only thing I've changed and will change is the drip tip. Lovely looking devices [emoji1303]

The drip tips really make a difference to the vape on these boxes

And an integrated tip makes it much easier to change boros etc

The drip tips really make a difference to the vape on these boxes

And an integrated tip makes it much easier to change boros etc
You'll have to forgive my ignorance on this subject but are you saying it's good to change the drip tip or not good?

And what's an integrated drip tip?

I'm getting the feeling that you're saying it's good to change them to an integrated drip tip? Or have I got that totally wrong?

Thanks.

Edit: Looking at some pics I have to ask - does an integrated drip tip remove the need for the silver screw in piece that holds the drip tip and secures the tank?

Last edited:
You'll have to forgive my ignorance on this subject but are you saying it's good to change the drip tip or not good?

I'm getting the feeling that you're saying it's good to change them to an integrated drip tip? Or have I got that totally wrong?

Thanks.

Edit: Looking at some pics I have to ask - does an integrated drip tip remove the need for the silver screw in piece that holds the drip tip and secures the tank?

It’s good to change the drip tip, try a few different bores to get the best vape for your bridge/rba

The integrated tips screw directly in to the top taking away the separate 510 screw in
Normally they only work on genuine boxes as the sxk have different pitches but there are one or two I think work

Thanks.

Adjustments.jpg

It’s good to change the drip tip, try a few different bores to get the best vape for your bridge/rba

The integrated tips screw directly in to the top taking away the separate 510 screw in
Normally they only work on genuine boxes as the sxk have different pitches but there are one or two I think work
Thank you. :worship:

I would advise anyone using nautilus coils to avoid the new 0.4 ohm coils. The flavour from this coil in my BB is absolutely non-existent. Maybe they work better in other devices (will eventually try one in the Kizoku) but in my BB I would give flavour a score of 1 outta 10. Just an FYI.

Gonna try the AIO coil next. Flavour has been awesome so far in my Kizoku with nic salt. Hoping it's going to be just as good flavour and even better coil life using freebase.

Back
Top Bottom