What's new

First BB

@Mitz let me know, if you want i can send you a black tank, nautilus adapter and i think an exocet and crossbow clone. They are just lying about collecting dust since i lost my bb in a taxi, and i don’t intend to buy another one time soon. Not that i didn’t like it. But i’m happy with other stuff at the minute.

@Mitz let me know, if you want i can send you a black tank, nautilus adapter and i think an exocet and crossbow clone. They are just lying about collecting dust since i lost my bb in a taxi, and i don’t intend to buy another one time soon. Not that i didn’t like it. But i’m happy with other stuff at the minute.
Thanks Zou, that's very kind of you as well mate and I really appreciate the offer. :)

I've had a look at what I've got and it seems I've got a vapeshell and an exocet. My next port of call was going to be a spare tank but Rob has very kindly covered that base for me already. So although I'm extremely grateful for your kind offer I don't want to take them off you when I could be depriving you, or someone else in need, of their use in the future. I think I'm going to have to work quite hard in the coming months to avoid creating my very own BB grotto. :D

But I thank you kindly for the offer. :worship:

Gutted you lost your BB in a taxi. :(

Last edited:
Ach it is what it is, i was pissed off at the time but what can you do.

Anybody else reading this who can use these items, just give me a shout.

Lost yere BB...fks man that's shit, I lost my phone a couple of months ago in a taxi, or at least I think I did, was pished at the time, it could well be in the garden or house somewhere..... enjoy yere BB @Mitz

Lost yere BB...fks man that's shit, I lost my phone a couple of months ago in a taxi, or at least I think I did, was pished at the time, it could well be in the garden or house somewhere..... enjoy yere BB @Mitz

To be fair I was pished and all. Taxi drivers must be making a killing on ebay... :D

But aye, enjoy the bb @Mitz . I liked it, it’s quite a quirky thing. The day might come I’ll get another, who knows.

Thanks Zou, that's very kind of you as well mate and I really appreciate the offer. :)

I've had a look at what I've got and it seems I've got a vapeshell and an exocet. My next port of call was going to be a spare tank but Rob has very kindly covered that base for me already. So although I'm extremely grateful for your kind offer I don't want to take them off you when I could be depriving you, or someone else in need, of their use in the future. I think I'm going to have to work quite hard in the coming months to avoid creating my very own BB grotto. :D

But I thank you kindly for the offer. :worship:

Gutted you lost your BB in a taxi. :(

and there was an insider , along with the vapeshell and exocet.

Back
Top Bottom