What's new

Exocet MTL Condensation?

Kayfun 5 reducers and very nice MTL drip tips arrived yesterday from Creme De Vape and very nice they are too. I put the middle size reducer in my Exocet and the draw is now just perfect for me, happy days!

How would you describe the draw now? I'm very familiar with the doggystyle rta, so if you own that yourself maybe you can use it to compare the draw.

How would you describe the draw now? I'm very familiar with the doggystyle rta, so if you own that yourself maybe you can use it to compare the draw.
I have a few Doggystyle atties, the draw to me is just a tiny bit tighter with the middle reducer, I did put the smallest in to start with but that was a wee bit too tight, the fact that you get 3 reducers should mean you can get the draw you like.

I have a few Doggystyle atties, the draw to me is just a tiny bit tighter with the middle reducer, I did put the smallest in to start with but that was a wee bit too tight, the fact that you get 3 reducers should mean you can get the draw you like.

Thanks, I used to run the doggy closed down so the airflow looked like a vertical eye, you think the smallest insert could achieve that?

Thanks, I used to run the doggy closed down so the airflow looked like a vertical eye, you think the smallest insert could achieve that?
I would think so but remember everyone's idea if a tight draw is different but for the price of the reducer's it's got to be worth a try!!

Thanks for the heads up @andyroo, order placed for the reducers, got them from vape club since I wanted to order some nic salts too. Should be here tomorrow along with a new exocet from pro vapes as there was a problem with my first clone.

Do the fit straight in or do I have to bend the legs out?

Mine arrived today, totally transformed the MTL vape and eliminated the condensation issue inside the airflow pin.

They're loose initially, you just have to splay the legs out a touch and then they fit nice and tight.

Back
Top Bottom