What's new

Euc coil head sleeve

phil#vaping

Initiate
Really wanna try these euc ceramic coil heads but can't seem to find them that come with sleeve in UK like trying to find needle in a haystack

Yes seen but is it Chinese new year at min which will delay things will have look at cheekyvape cheers

Yes cheeky vape have the normal coils coming with sleeve but ceramic without so would have to buy both bit crap really lol

I spent a chunk of a day trying to find them.. I think you're unlikely to without someone coming along and pointing them out so maybe buying a pack of each isn't a bad option right now.

Do you want to try them enough to pay around £20 for a pack of each? Judging by the reviews they're likely to be worth the 20 quid.

Yes thinking same plus the A tank as well which is £17 so looking around £37 ain't ya

I have an SXK A Tank I'm happy to part with if you want it? PM me your address and I'll put it in the post box tomorrow.

You'd struggle to notice much of a difference from the original.

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_193538.jpg
    IMG_20190209_193538.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Are you sure mate it's only to use with the euc coils instead of trying to find a mod factory Bridge which are hard to get hold of

I have an SXK A Tank I'm happy to part with if you want it? PM me your address and I'll put it in the post box tomorrow.

You'd struggle to notice much of a difference from the original.
And won't let me pm you mate

Yep it came with a bundle I bought, it's sat in the spares box getting no use so I'd rather it get used... Even If only temporarily :D I'm unlikely to use it.

Just offer it free to someone else if you don't like the result.

Back
Top Bottom