What's new

Euc .6 ohm Mesh tea fibre coils

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I'm not sure if these are available yet over here but I’m trying one out from the vaporesso kit I won.

I have to say they’re nice! Little to no break in time. Instant ramp up and very good flavour for a stock coil.

For me the flavour is better than the ceramic and doesn’t have that slightly dry throat feel I get from them. Whether they will have the longevity of the ceramics remains to be seen but I think they are definitely worth a shot if you’re an MF bridge fan and don’t use or like ceramic coils.

Not sure about the tea fibre thing making any difference to cotton but it doesn’t feel like I’m vaping some PG Tips!

I’m also trying the 1 ohm cotton coil. It’s ok! Not groundbreaking, no noticeable difference in draw so it’s not going to satiate the mtl vaper but it’s a damn sight better than the 1.3 drizzle. Sadly it’s regular euc size so won’t fit the mtl bridge section.

I'm not sure if these are available yet over here but I’m trying one out from the vaporesso kit I won.

I have to say they’re nice! Little to no break in time. Instant ramp up and very good flavour for a stock coil.

For me the flavour is better than the ceramic and doesn’t have that slightly dry throat feel I get from them. Whether they will have the longevity of the ceramics remains to be seen but I think they are definitely worth a shot if you’re an MF bridge fan and don’t use or like ceramic coils.

Not sure about the tea fibre thing making any difference to cotton but it doesn’t feel like I’m vaping some PG Tips!

I’m also trying the 1 ohm cotton coil. It’s ok! Not groundbreaking, no noticeable difference in draw so it’s not going to satiate the mtl vaper but it’s a damn sight better than the 1.3 drizzle. Sadly it’s regular euc size so won’t fit the mtl bridge section.
Hi how long did the coils roughly last you? Thanks in advance

Hi how long did the coils roughly last you? Thanks in advance
Difficult to say to be honest. OH is using the 1ohm at the moment in her vm kit but she’s a really light user. I have the .6 in a boro. Problem for me is I don’t use them that often at all as I mainly use the vapeshell.

I’ve just ordered some more .6 from a uk vendor as they are now coming into stock.

Sorry I can’t be of much help.

Difficult to say to be honest. OH is using the 1ohm at the moment in her vm kit but she’s a really light user. I have the .6 in a boro. Problem for me is I don’t use them that often at all as I mainly use the vapeshell.

I’ve just ordered some more .6 from a uk vendor as they are now coming into stock.

Sorry I can’t be of much help.
I might have to order some to try. I use rebuildable 99% of the time. I thought they would be good to take on holiday for ease of use. Thanks

Tea fibres?

Reminds me of the time I tried nettle fibre wicking, sold as China Grass by Plumeblu in 2014. Tough as old boots it was, took some getting used to in a dripper, too fibrous for an RTA.

Back
Top Bottom