What's new

Dna60 or sxk 70

jj87

Postman
I recently got a DNA 60 & am loving it, so much so am looking to get another, a friend has one he doesn't get on with which he has offered me for a good price but it is a sxk 70 which has a different chip. Was wondering if there is any noticeable difference? Is it just as good just has another chip, or is the DNA better? Any advice greatly appreciated.

I recently got a DNA 60 & am loving it, so much so am looking to get another, a friend has one he doesn't get on with which he has offered me for a good price but it is a sxk 70 which has a different chip. Was wondering if there is any noticeable difference? Is it just as good just has another chip, or is the DNA better? Any advice greatly appreciated.
I assume you're talking Billet Boxes. Mine are Asmodus boards. They work fine, all my other mods are evolv and they work equally as well. I don't use my BBs over 15 watt though...

I assume you're talking Billet Boxes. Mine are Asmodus boards. They work fine, all my other mods are evolv and they work equally as well. I don't use my BBs over 15 watt though...
Yes I probably should have stated billet box's (it's been a long week!)

That's great to know, I never go above 15 watts either so that will be good.

i've got 2 SXK chips, had both for a few weeks, vape between 12 - 18 watts, both have been flawless.

The boards both are very similar, only downside with the SXK/Asmodus boards is that they are not as efficient as the DNA boards. (ofc)
But we are talking about 10 % more duration, so not really important.

Back
Top Bottom