What's new

Couple new bits on FT

it looks like its threaded at the top and im not sure its same thread as bantam

I've not used a BB Gen so I don't actually know. Was assuming that it would be the same as all other bridges.

Ft are now doing replacement screws in a few different colours for the bb. Searxh sxk and sort the results by date listed and you shkuld be abke to find them

Few more bits ive spotted

Mission tips style drip tip
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10068748/9725185-sxk-mission-tips-integrated-whistle-styled-drip

Mission switch and panel
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10068683/9725019-sxk-replacement-mission-switch-panel-mission

Also noticed 2fvape have 2 other tips for the sxk bb

https://www.3fvape.com/drip-tip/433...?search_query=Bb+tip&results=102#.XquGua_TXqs

https://www.3fvape.com/drip-tip/419...?search_query=Bb+tip&results=102#.XquGWq_TXqs

Got my order in for a vapesnail clone, the mission tips tip and the intan tip. Now the play the bloody waiting game. I can dust off my bb and start using it again
I ordered the vapesnail clone from 3FVape and it's been a month now oh I hate the waiting!

I ordered the vapesnail clone from 3FVape and it's been a month now oh I hate the waiting!
Oh no, wonder why its taking so long. I ordered mine around the 1st or 3rd and recieved it around 15th may. Wonder why yours is taking soo long

Oh no, wonder why its taking so long. I ordered mine around the 1st or 3rd and recieved it around 15th may. Wonder why yours is taking soo long
I don't know, I ordered it on 22nd April and it was dispatched the next day, tracking now says it has arrived at overseas destination on the 14th & 19th May so don't know where it is, I will just have to wait and see. What do you think of the vapesnail do you rate it?

I've not used a BB Gen so I don't actually know. Was assuming that it would be the same as all other bridges.
The REAL Deal won't work in anything other than Authentic BBs. Threading is different on SXK etc... Or should I say.... Was different.
Whether the Cloners have taken that into consideration remains to be seen.

I don't know, I ordered it on 22nd April and it was dispatched the next day, tracking now says it has arrived at overseas destination on the 14th & 19th May so don't know where it is, I will just have to wait and see. What do you think of the vapesnail do you rate it?
Id probably double check with them buddy, just to make sure they havent delivered it to the wrong place.

Im still going througu different builds to find my perfect build. Its definately been less faff then building any of the othet bridges, with the amount of space on the deck. Its also soo handy to be able to change the airflow pins and rewick etc without emptying the tank.

Id probably double check with them buddy, just to make sure they havent delivered it to the wrong place.

Im still going througu different builds to find my perfect build. Its definately been less faff then building any of the othet bridges, with the amount of space on the deck. Its also soo handy to be able to change the airflow pins and rewick etc without emptying the tank.
I just tried to open a ticket with 3FVape and for some reason when I go to open new ticket I just get a blank screen. In fact I can't even log on on my PC so tried my phone, could get onto my order's but not onto the new ticket bit. It's not the first time I have had problems logging on to 3FVape last time I tried for about 3 days and gave up but next time I went on I got on there first time! I will leave it a while and see.

I just tried to open a ticket with 3FVape and for some reason when I go to open new ticket I just get a blank screen. In fact I can't even log on on my PC so tried my phone, could get onto my order's but not onto the new ticket bit. It's not the first time I have had problems logging on to 3FVape last time I tried for about 3 days and gave up but next time I went on I got on there first time! I will leave it a while and see.
What a pain buddy, thats such a shitter. I dont know if this will work as ive only ever used 3f once, but what abiut emailing them on the email address they use to send out confirmations
[email protected] . Maybe you could try that

Back
Top Bottom