What's new

Condensation plugs U.K. Vendors

The SXK DNA 60 version? I didn’t know that had a protection against leaks! I would probably buy from naturevape, do you know if those ones have the leak protection? Also I’d be keen to see what the protection is. If you have a photo that is!
all the newer dna chips have some sort of coating on them to help prevent them shorting out should they get covered in juice but i dont know much more than that sorry mate
i got my bb dna with usb from fast tech with the vapeshell clone for around £80 all in
if your going the clone route then defo get the one with the usb as it makes setting up the chip a lot easier

So even genuine BBs still sometime piss liquid all over the place unless you use bog roll as some kind of bodge until you can buy a plug thing.

Strangely I still can't not like the look of the BB lol . very nearly bought a clone one a few weeks ago, glad I didn't cos a few liquid dumps and it would have been in bits by now lol.

It only dumps liquid when not set up correctly, pretty much the same as an atomiser. Due to space constraints inside it does get a condensation build up but this is generally not much of a problem when using a condensation plug.
Can’t speak for the clone versions though ;)

Back
Top Bottom