What's new

Clone Vapesnail vs OG

The peice that go's on the bottom when you take the airflow adaptor off so you can dry burn your coils the peice on the right in the pic below

@Razudin I got a reply from 3f they are sending me another part out so all see what that is like unless someone buys my bb and all send it to them to try lol
Thanka for letting me know buddy. Tbh mine has not played up or caused any issues to tempted to just leave it as is for now.

One fecking issue i do have n fecking hate is the fill port bung, fecking thing keeps coming of the hole on the tope n falls off when u open the bung to fill juice. I bloody hate the thing, wish it woukd stay attached cos i can see myself loosing it when i go to fill up

Thanka for letting me know buddy. Tbh mine has not played up or caused any issues to tempted to just leave it as is for now.

One fecking issue i do have n fecking hate is the fill port bung, fecking thing keeps coming of the hole on the tope n falls off when u open the bung to fill juice. I bloody hate the thing, wish it woukd stay attached cos i can see myself loosing it when i go to fill up

Only had the bung fall out when I was giving it a wash never had any problems when filling it up

Only had the bung fall out when I was giving it a wash never had any problems when filling it up
Mines such a nuisance, it comes over, even with the borro in the bb, when i open the bung to fill juice it comes off

The peice that go's on the bottom when you take the airflow adaptor off so you can dry burn your coils the peice on the right in the pic below

@Razudin I got a reply from 3f they are sending me another part out so all see what that is like unless someone buys my bb and all send it to them to try lol
Hmm. Mine works fine. It's off center when screwed in all the way, but it dry burns the coils like it's supposed to. i don't know.

Hmm. Mine works fine. It's off center when screwed in all the way, but it dry burns the coils like it's supposed to. i don't know.

if i move mine around it sits straight when screwed all the way in. it seems the threads are too narrow

I don't have an original but I think someone said in a review the instructions say not to open the bung when the vapesnail is outside of the BB or that happens.

Got fed up waiting for one from 3F vape (ordered April 13) so ordered from Provapes on Monday night an it arrived today. Looks pretty good.

Is there any issue with it not having the condensation plug? Can't find a replacement one online anywhere which is surprising.

EDIT: Realised that they come as part of the o-ring kit for the original for about €13 so just ordered that. Postage is about the same again though!

Last edited:
I don't have an original but I think someone said in a review the instructions say not to open the bung when the vapesnail is outside of the BB or that happens.

Got fed up waiting for one from 3F vape (ordered April 13) so ordered from Provapes on Monday night an it arrived today. Looks pretty good.

Is there any issue with it not having the condensation plug? Can't find a replacement one online anywhere which is surprising.

EDIT: Realised that they come as part of the o-ring kit for the original for about €13 so just ordered that. Postage is about the same again though!

Mine comes off even with the boro in the bb. Its a minor nuiance, but im just worried im going to loose it.

Im using mine without the condensation plug and do get some/lot of condensation. Its very heavily reliant on my build as to how mucb condensation, juice leakage i get

The only issue with not having the condensation plug is condensation, the condensation comes from the vapour left in the chimney after you have a toot, some of it finds it’s way back down and out the airflow and gathers round the tank, it maybe only abit each toot, but after a while you do get a fair bit, the plug for the vapesnail is good, it’s silicone and a very snug fit when installed it virtually seals off the tank so no vapour can gather around it, even after 2 days of use I get no condensation around the tank with the plug fitted...
You should of grabbed a pack of the little cotton pads too, they go inside the plug https://www.atmizoo.com/shop/vapesnail-absorbent-pads/

Back
Top Bottom