What's new

Changing Boards

i think the exocet might have come with an adapter thing, either that or the vapeshell. can’t remember which as i never used them.

I was looking at the Vape Shell but most say it is poor, the Vape Snail on the other hand is supposed to be quite good even the clone has it's fans, not sure if i am going to get any of them till i see what the Billet Box is like to use. I am loving the idea of using it but will have to see how well it vapes to make any decisions on adding extra bits.

I was looking at the Vape Shell but most say it is poor, the Vape Snail on the other hand is supposed to be quite good even the clone has it's fans, not sure if i am going to get any of them till i see what the Billet Box is like to use. I am loving the idea of using it but will have to see how well it vapes to make any decisions on adding extra bits.

i found the vape shell excellent, it’s what was in mine most of the time.

i found the vape shell excellent, it’s what was in mine most of the time.

Will have to get one now to try, there is that much stuff for the Billet which is a good thing but also a bad thing in terms of cost. Really am looking forward to getting to grips with it and been reading all the Billet Box threads trying to glean information, the Condensation plug confuses me, is it something that's needed and which are the best to get. I think @Vapaneezer Scrooge makes them but i have no idea what to do with them.

Will have to get one now to try, there is that much stuff for the Billet which is a good thing but also a bad thing in terms of cost. Really am looking forward to getting to grips with it and been reading all the Billet Box threads trying to glean information, the Condensation plug confuses me, is it something that's needed and which are the best to get. I think @Vapaneezer Scrooge makes them but i have no idea what to do with them.
You place them below the boro tank and the negative connection but a peice of cotton will do.

I'm not calling you stupid but the cotton gets placed between the left side legs and the bottom pin of the coil or RBA.Keeping the right side clear for the air holes.

Back
Top Bottom