What's new

Billet Box, what's the crack?

redchris

Postman
So I know very little about BB's and looking at the prices I'm probably better off that way. They seem to have a very enthusiastic and dedicated following. So what's the reason? How do they work and what do they offer that makes them better than a standard mod and tank arrangement?

So I know very little about BB's and looking at the prices I'm probably better off that way. They seem to have a very enthusiastic and dedicated following. So what's the reason? How do they work and what do they offer that makes them better than a standard mod and tank arrangement?
The flat earth society has an enthusiastic and dedicated following too.

Just saying.

Enthusiastic and dedicated followers? Nope.

The B.B. on the other hand, I know little of... :D
I'm not the Messiah, now fuck off...

For sure popularity has never been a sign of quality. In fact, I'd argue quite the opposite. One look at the music charts leads me to this conclusion.

I'm just interested to hear from those who love them what they offer to justify the hundreds of pounds to buy.

Having watched the protracted procedure to coil and wick one, it reminded me of the time I used to recoil and wick Evods. That’s a no. Also, I find them exceptionally plain and dull from the outside.

No doubt they work well for those who love ‘em. @Rob will tell you why they’re awesome.

ive had the sxk dna with usb ver for a couple of months now and for mtl its rather good
it,s easy to fill,fits in yer pocket well and can last 2 days at 10 to 15 watts with a 30q in it
haven't managed to get the vapeshell rda for it to give what i call a decent dl vape yet but haven't given it much effort yet
it do feel like a quality bit of kit in your hand and tbh i havent put it down much since i got it lol
if you want something that fuss free,easy on the pocket and reasonably stealthy the the bb is worth a look
if you just want to chuck sick clouds bro then its prob not for you lol

ive had the sxk dna with usb ver for a couple of months now and for mtl its rather good
it,s easy to fill,fits in yer pocket well and can last 2 days at 10 to 15 watts with a 30q in it
haven't managed to get the vapeshell rda for it to give what i call a decent dl vape yet but haven't given it much effort yet
it do feel like a quality bit of kit in your hand and tbh i havent put it down much since i got it lol
if you want something that fuss free,easy on the pocket and reasonably stealthy the the bb is worth a look
if you just want to chuck sick clouds bro then its prob not for you lol
I keep hearing things about vapeshells and this, that and the other.
For a decent MTL vape, are they good to go out of the box or do I need to spend thousands on extras?

Back
Top Bottom