What's new

BB - I think I want one.

The BB won't give you flavour that you cannot match and better with many other set ups. So don't get sucked in thinking the BB delivers an unrivaled vape. Far from it.
If you go for premade coils and bridges, the vape is no better than with tanks which those coils were originally designed for. If you go for the atties there are loads of far better atties, no matter how you vape, MTL or DL.

It's all about the form factor, a neat little box. It's portable, it fits a pocket, it's robust, it's flexible ... and it's customizable. The fanboys consider them collectable. It has flaws just like any other set up but if you like the BB you'll call them idiosyncrasies. :)

That's the main appeal for me. I used a kanger nebox for years because I loved the form factor, built in tank, good juice capacity and a rebuildable coil head. I only gave them up when one started smoking for no reason.
This does seem right up my alley if it can sway me from my normal pico/castle set up.

Have ordered the SXK Crossbow. Will let you know if the quality is decent or not when it arrives. Other branded Crossbow clones had very hit and miss qc.
I think it will be good, generally speaking if provapes or nature vape stock them it should be fine, they don’t tend to sell the dud stuff because with them being uk based they would get to many returns, notice how neither of them have stocked the other crossbow clone, China don’t seem worry to much about the quality and just sell it whatever, with it being normally cheaper and harder and more hassle to return stuff people are less likely to chase it up and just think it’s a dud and put it in the drawer and go on to the next one...
Hope it’s a good one for you...

whtt.gif

That's the main appeal for me. I used a kanger nebox for years because I loved the form factor, built in tank, good juice capacity and a rebuildable coil head. I only gave them up when one started smoking for no reason.
This does seem right up my alley if it can sway me from my normal pico/castle set up.
If that is your normal set up you enjoy then the bb would be right up your alley, I’m very much a form factor person nowadays, not into big set ups anymore, 95% of my vaping is done with single coil squonkers and bb’s and the bb can match my favourite rda’s for vape quality and flavour, I think your gonna luv it....
May even make you put that pico down....

Tartan always makes me think of shortbread for some reason. I think it’s a childhood association thing :hmm:

I think it will be good, generally speaking if provapes or nature vape stock them it should be fine, they don’t tend to sell the dud stuff because with them being uk based they would get to many returns, notice how neither of them have stocked the other crossbow clone, China don’t seem worry to much about the quality and just sell it whatever, with it being normally cheaper and harder and more hassle to return stuff people are less likely to chase it up and just think it’s a dud and put it in the drawer and go on to the next one...
Hope it’s a good one for you...

Ah! Maybe that’s why mines crap? Just checked the box and it’s a kindbright from 2F, are the SXK ones better? This ones bloody awful!

Ah! Maybe that’s why mines crap? Just checked the box and it’s a kindbright from 2F, are the SXK ones better? This ones bloody awful!
I don’t have the kindbright one but from reading what people have said about it on here there is issues with it and yeah, it’s not good...
As for the SXK one, no one really knows yet what it’s like, I believe it’s only just been released, none of the bb gang on here have one yet, I think @rew and @Discomatt have both ordered one so if your thinking about getting one i’d wait and see what they say about it first....

Got any photos - I don't believe there is a Kindbright version. I've fixed a couple that claimed to be, they were SXKs I'm almost certain. There's quite a lot of tooling involved in making them, with only modest sales, I can't see another cloner making that investment

What's crap about yours? They're eminently fixable...

Back
Top Bottom