What's new

Azeroth problem.

Glad you tracked it down, I'm quietly hoping you're versed on building the coil within the Amp limit of the battery you're using :S

Glad you tracked it down, I'm quietly hoping you're versed on building the coil within the Amp limit of the battery you're using :S
Wait, what. I have to do that? :rofl: It's a work in progress but yes. Currently o.14 ohm with a 40t. Bit lower than I'd like, but it's safe enough.

Bit low for a 25A rated battery, but then again, having been through all this many times before on this damn forum, I'm weary of going over battery safety.

Bit low for a 25A rated battery, but then again, having been through all this many times before on this damn forum, I'm weary of going over battery safety.

you'll forgive me but I was under the impression 40T is rated to safe 30A with a max of 35A. Do you consider it a 25A max, then?
Safety is one of the reasons I'm so sceptical of Mechs, so it's important to me, too. The DPRO wasn't built for the Mech. It was a build I was already using. Which, with the figures I was using, worked out high but safe.

Nothing to be embarrassed over. We try to help where we can. Love me some brochrome in my mechs.

I tend to throw some 24awg brochrome over a 2.5mm bit as I feel it lands where I want it, 6 wraps around 0.16-0.17, any lower it gets too hot and fucks my throat.

Nothing to be embarrassed over. We try to help where we can. Love me some brochrome in my mechs.
Lol, just got me some 21g from Stealthvape but I've been playing with 24g for a bit now. even in regulated use, you can feel how fast it ramps up. Much beyond that, ill will need much more experience, to be able to say.

Be interested to hear how you get on with that 21awg fencing wire, I'd suspect it'll need that many wraps to get the resistance up it's start to get a bit much to place into some atties.

Back
Top Bottom