What's new

Azeroth problem.

It's really not, honestly.

Arcing isn't specifically the current taking a shorter path - in many cases (including on your mod) the current is actually taking a longer path.

A short circuit can cause arcing, but the terms are in no way interchangeable.
Yawn. You fully understood my comment. If liquid make a connection, in an electronic circuit that's called a short, in anybody's language. Indeed you knew exactly what I meant, anyway. Fortunately some seem interested in helping, and not trying to prove how much better they are, than others. I'll stick with them, for now. Hair splitting experts, aren't really my bag.

Might be easier to just lob it out, if you want to try squonking, a few of us have jumped on this deal...

https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/aspire-feedlink-mod

Must say, with an appropriate atomiser (single coiler) it performs excellently.
I've already been looking at that mod, but for another reason. Thanks for the heads up, though.

the Azeroth was an accident. I paid £22 for it and an Asgard mini, intending to move on or dump the mech (not mech, unregulated mod, before I'm corrected for another mistaken comment. Lol) it was when I found it had a problem that the "must mend it" beast reared it's Ugly head.
I just thought I'd ask here, before I strip the faux carbon fibre off, so I can disassembled the mod. Just in case there was a known fix that didn't require ruining the Carbon sticker.

I think, should no repair work, my next unregulated will be something like a SH Kennedy Vindicator, or the like. Something quality that's worth buying and keeping. That's said I've got feelers out on a Rig Mod and rda, atm.
My move into pods has put a crimp in my Squonking thoughts. I think I'll only have to have a twin battery squonker, or two at home and no more ( always dependent on how shiny the new gear is, of course.)

. You fully understood my comment. If liquid make a connection, in an electronic circuit that's called a short

I understood the issue because of the rest of the description, and because I discounted the word "short".

And from everything you said, the liquid is doing the exact opposite to making a connection.

But hey, I tried to help by trying to explain the proper terminology - which you challenged by effectively saying it doesn't matter.

So fine, carry on being wrong - I'll get on with my evening.

I understood the issue because of the rest of the description, and because I discounted the word "short".

And from everything you said, the liquid is doing the exact opposite to making a connection.

But hey, I tried to help by trying to explain the proper terminology - which you challenged by effectively saying it doesn't matter.

Please do.

I as going to leave it but. A liquid can, in bulk, be an insulator. However, in this case, as you press the fire button. There will be a point when the liquid is thin enough to conduct an electrical charge, that, beyond any doubt, is a short. far from being contradictory, my description was entirely accurate. It's unite simple. An arc is when a current traverses a gap where there is no physical connection between the two polls! A short is when an incorrect but direct connection is made. Such as when a liquid is the cause. I hope that clears up your misunderstanding of what I said.

Last edited:
Either way, yer mod is still pissing liquid, LOL. I'd look at how the rda seals to the top of the 510 and if that 510 has a true seal around and above where you see the liquid gathering.

Either way, yer mod is still pissing liquid, LOL. I'd look at how the rda seals to the top of the 510 and if that 510 has a true seal around and above where you see the liquid gathering.
Lol. I've got it out my system now. I have tantrums every so often.:30:

anywho. It's, provisionally, fixed. Turns out the 510 is held in by a pin nut?( Round nut with holes for a pin wrench) it was lose and letting liquid past. So I tightened it up, only time will tell if it's totally successful, but it's been bone dry and I've just vaped about 3ml of juice through it.
Wait there's more!
I'd been unimpressed with how it hit. After all, a fully charged 40T, has fair welly. This coloured my view of mechs too. So I stripped the switch mechanism and reassembled it. And bingo. Whilst it's no mule, it finally has clout.
And yet more!
I finally get Mechs. And am enjoying using the Azeroth and the DPRO, properly for the first time.
even though this mod, technically, isn't a Mech because it has a wire not a busbar from battery to switch.

thanks for the Feedback. It was your loose 510 comment that put me right on the leak.

Back
Top Bottom