What's new

Authentic BB....WANTED

Orange one in stock here ready to ship.

https://www.vapetime.co.uk/billet-box-vapor-kurbis/

They really aren’t hard to get hold of now mate. Evolution vaping are sold out at the moment but that’s only recently. They have been in stock of most colours for quite some time! Worth keeping an eye on evo if you want a new one as there is no import charges to pay and there is a 10% off code bringing them down to around £260-270 depending on the colour you choose.

I should imagine they will be in stock again soon :)

Orange one in stock here ready to ship.

https://www.vapetime.co.uk/billet-box-vapor-kurbis/

They really aren’t hard to get hold of now mate. Evolution vaping are sold out at the moment but that’s only recently. They have been in stock of most colours for quite some time! Worth keeping an eye on evo if you want a new one as there is no import charges to pay and there is a 10% off code bringing them down to around £260-270 depending on the colour you choose.

I should imagine they will be in stock again soon :)
I got told the code didn’t work on the bb’s at evolution, haven’t tried it myself so maybe it was false information, have you tried it ??

I got told the code didn’t work on the bb’s at evolution, haven’t tried it myself so maybe it was false information, have you tried it ??

Yeah worked for me when I tried it mate. I almost bought the red one a couple weeks back. But to be honest with you I’m having far too much fun playing around with my old attys at the moment.

If you have some old shit stashed away I’d highly recommend it, it’s been a blast and saved me a fortune [emoji23]

Yeah worked for me when I tried it mate. I almost bought the red one a couple weeks back. But to be honest with you I’m having far too much fun playing around with my old attys at the moment.

If you have some old shit stashed away I’d highly recommend it, it’s been a blast and saved me a fortune [emoji23]
It is apparently true - others have used it
Good to know it works on them, it was a mate that said it didn’t, but I do always say he is full of shite, not that I’m looking to purchase one, don’t use my sxk enough to warranty it, but got a few bits incoming that may change this...
And yes lee sometimes the old stuff is better than the new stuff, or just well worth revisiting, but with all the new stuff most of us have forgot about it now...

Back
Top Bottom