What's new

Atmizoo Vapesnail AIO style pod and rba for billet.

MiscoDatt

Veteran
BA5D345E-BAD0-4800-B000-9502672D6E4F.jpeg

“Atmizone setting eyes on AIO devices.

The VapeSnail is an all-new pod style RTA for all Boro rev4 compatible AIOs. Billet Box and the rest of the gang (Delro, Bantam Box, Limelight fifty50 etc) will sure have something good to wait for.

The DotShell is our RTA suggestion for the Dotmod AIO.

Both projects are based on the VapeShell design principles but take quite some steps forward, introducing the logic and features of RTAs to the world of AIOs in an amazing way”

Saw this on their Facebook page. Looks interesting. Apparently can hold 5.4ml of juice and will have afc plugs so you can change the airflow without taking out the bridge. Not quite sure how this one will work. However, nice to see something a little different for a boro and something that’s piqued my interest.

Yep, thanks for this info. Am looking forward to seeing what pans out

Other than the afc plugs, I can't see the advantage over the boro/vapeshell for the billet box family but very interesting nonetheless.

Other than the afc plugs, I can't see the advantage over the boro/vapeshell for the billet box family but very interesting nonetheless.
Having looked at this for a while it seems it’s a plug and go type thing. I’m hoping you can removed the deck without having the empty the boro like you can with many of the aio pods. My guess is that’s what they are going for here. But I could be wrong???

Having looked at this for a while it seems it’s a plug and go type thing. I’m hoping you can removed the deck without having the empty the boro like you can with many of the aio pods. My guess is that’s what they are going for here. But I could be wrong???

That’s what I was thinking too. I think it would be a big advantage for the bb having a more conventional tank and not having to drain it every time you want to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom