What's new

Another recommend me my first mech post

Looking for a tube mech, original rather than clone. Budget up to £200 odd but don't really want to get into £3-400 territory. It'll be my first mech but I've watched loads of vids and done plenty of reading so am aware of the safety issues.

I had my eye on a Dreamer but am put off by the arching issues. I really like the look of the Broadside but can't find one anywhere in the UK. Kennedy roundhouse looks nice..

My current rdas that I'd be looking to use - CSMNT and Goon 1.5 are both stainless and 24mm so probs looking along the same lines for the tube. Does a 24mm atty look daft on a 25mm tube?

So what do you knowledgeable apes suggest?

Cheers
My first purchase and only so far was a trishul by hellvape. They were retailing around the £40 mark. I've been using noisy crickets 1 and 2 for a while and wanted to dip my toe into mech. I think it's a great mod. It's hybrid, but cheap enough but also well made enough. Got some good reviews. Worth a look I think.

My first purchase and only so far was a trishul by hellvape. They were retailing around the £40 mark. I've been using noisy crickets 1 and 2 for a while and wanted to dip my toe into mech. I think it's a great mod. It's hybrid, but cheap enough but also well made enough. Got some good reviews. Worth a look I think.
Brilliant, thanks for the suggestion. I've not heard of it but I'll check it out

Back
Top Bottom