What's new

Am I ready for my first mech?

I'd recommend a dual/triple/quad parallel mech. You'll have better battery life, less sag, and a higher amp limit than a single battery mech.
If you're really after a single battery mech I'd suggest going for something that will take 2x700 batteries simply because of the higher amp limit they offer.
When starting with mechs I found it initially useful to pop the atty on a regulated mod to check the vape, I'd drop the wattage until the vape was similar to the mech and read off the voltage.
It doesn't take long to get to know when it's time to swap out batteries.....

I know that I don't do build under 0.2 for a single battery, that I need to clean the metal parts with metal clothes and battery need to be vct5 or vct5a, I have some 25r but I will need to buy some any way, do I miss something?

Also I'm concerned how do I know when to change battery to avoid to overdicharge them?
Have a look at a cheap mech squonker first loads out there

I stocked up on 25r 2500mah 20A for me mechs wish I had bought some vtc5d instead 2800mah and 25A only had the 25r's for a 4 days lol

Have a look at a cheap mech squonker first loads out there

I stocked up on 25r 2500mah 20A for me mechs wish I had bought some vtc5d instead 2800mah and 25A only had the 25r's for a 4 days lol
Hindsight is a wonderful thing....said the guy with the fist full of sony vct5a's.....[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom