What's new

Advice on first SXK

Thanks for your help guys, order placed now
20190421_133309.jpg

I believe that the Boro (tank) that you ordered is for Aspire Triton colis only.The hole at the botton of the boro is too large for the vapeshell or Aspire mini BVC coli.
Correctamundo! @Razuddin if you want a normal boro for your vapeshell you’ll need to get the other one and scrap that one. Also I’d cancel the order and re-order tomorrow when you can get 20% off your order!

Correctamundo! @Razuddin if you want a normal boro for your vapeshell you’ll need to get the other one and scrap that one. Also I’d cancel the order and re-order tomorrow when you can get 20% off your order!
The date on the post of his order was about 5 weeks ago, I’d expect he has already received his order by now...

The date on the post of his order was about 5 weeks ago, I’d expect he has already received his order by now...
Oh Christ it would have helped if I’d seen the date of the post.

I stand corrected. Said the man in the orthopaedic shoes :D

I believe that the Boro (tank) that you ordered is for Aspire Triton colis only.The hole at the botton of the boro is too large for the vapeshell or Aspire mini BVC coli.
Thats what i wanted it for buddy, so i could try out the stock coils

As the poster above says yep ive had my bb for a while now. Althoughtl the 20% if tempting me to order a 2nd...

Back
Top Bottom