What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

For MTL dare I say it............ in a few ways it's better than the Billet Box, it feels so great in the hand, light and comfortable, no need to seal the pin, no need to worry about juice reaching the screen or electronics, top screen is nice and having stripped it the electronics are well assembled with a clever design for the limited space, battery life suits me at 10 Watts it lasts a tank full.

I only have 1 con and that's the fire button cheapens its looks, nasty little thing without the metal rim the Billet Box has.

For DTL though I wouldn't bother unless you have a pack of spare batteries and not too low a build (max is 30 Watts and that's thrashing it.

Thanks for the reply, tempted to get one in the BF sales :)

22C814A7-DD1D-458F-ABDE-A9956E430633.jpeg

New toy :)

Feels pretty decent this, Jai Haze absolutey raped this thing in his review!

Jai Haze absolutey raped this thing in his review!
Yeah I saw his biased review, sadly its 'clone' status will always be an issue to BB purists but it's a superb little device for MTL (shit battery life for DTL).
It is actually an improvement on the Billet Box for condensation/leaking issues, if they just changed a few more things it would loose it's clone status, the new revision is almost there.

I really love mine for MTL setups and use it more than my Billet Box's, ended up using the Billet for DTL instead, the Bantam feels great in the hand.

One thing that disappointed me was mine didn't come with the promised Nicotine on the label - Trade Description Act grrrrrrr

Yeah he really doesn’t like clones does he! It’s not strictly a clone either.

Feels fine to me, doors feel nice & smooth, I’ve got the EUC MTL kit in here now, should be a decent little combo :)

Yeah he really doesn’t like clones does he! It’s not strictly a clone either.

Feels fine to me, doors feel nice & smooth, I’ve got the EUC MTL kit in here now, should be a decent little combo :)
I really enjoyed the included Aspire Nautilus coil.

Yeah I am of the same opinion, it's not a clone but it does clearly copy elements of the Billet Box, the same material panels and Boro / connection, I'm fine with the Boro and other manufacturers also share this, if they just change the panels it could be its own thing.

I’ve got the mesh aspire coil in my BB now, really good.

I’ve been eyeing up the 50/50 but can’t stretch to it yet, I’ll see how it goes after Christmas :)

Back
Top Bottom