What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

Yeah I read about them somewhere last week, might have been vaping underground. Some say good some bad with leaking. I saw the SXK bridge & coils on FT and I think NV sell them.

So far I’m really enjoying the EUC ceramic & nautilus mesh coils. I found the naut 1.8/1.6 BVC’s & Clapton’s a bit crap (these were good in my nautilus mini though!) so almost gave up on that bridge but took a punt on the mesh heads and they’ve been great so far.

There is a not so good review on the SXK bridge & coils with the leaking issue on FT. I think in the discussion section there is also a complaint about it only working with the SXK coils and not the EUC's but would need to read it again.

new BB owner here too! MF bridge and 0.5 EUC ceramics en route. cant wait to try it out!

new BB owner here too! MF bridge and 0.5 EUC ceramics en route. cant wait to try it out!

They’re excellent, I’ve got them in the Atlantis style adapter & A tank, out of everything I’ve bought so far for the BB these give me the best flavour, not sure when my MF kits coming but I think it’ll be early Sept.

941718E1-29F4-490E-905A-E76290CF1A99.jpeg

No real update, still using the Aspire mesh & EUC coils. Both great. Had another play with the VS, getting there slowly!

But fancied trying a few old drip tips out, settled on the spare metal tip I had with my tsunami. Prefer it to the whistle tip, also very snug so can unscrew the 510 :)

Before i order the exocet, quick question folks. How do you guys find the exocet for fused clapton coils? I found my vs a bit finikcy and wondering if the exocet is the same
I haven't read to the end of this thread yet, so somebody may have said this already.

I love the SXK Exocet. It's in my BB right now. However, the screws that came with mine were terrible. They have this kinda rounded chamfered head that makes trapping the leads a royal pain. There's a fastener shop here I gert stuff from and I'm going to see if they have some with squared off heads that are maybe a hair bigger too.

@Chuck Norris Hopefully this is the correct thread and person, remember seeing a post regarding damaged battery wraps when I was browsing yesterday.

How exactly did you go about fixing the connections so it wasn't so tight? I didn't quite understand. Mine is out of commission until replacement boro glass arrives, but it was tearing my wraps too, every time.

@Chuck Norris Hopefully this is the correct thread and person, remember seeing a post regarding damaged battery wraps when I was browsing yesterday.

How exactly did you go about fixing the connections so it wasn't so tight? I didn't quite understand. Mine is out of commission until replacement boro glass arrives, but it was tearing my wraps too, every time.
Either undo the two screws holding the top contact in the battery compartment, then bend the small part (with the screw holes). The other way is a piece of thickish cloth & a pair of pliers to bend the terminal up & ease the downward force. You need the cloth to prevent scratching the paint when you use the pliers. Hope that makes sense, did in my head :D

Back
Top Bottom